💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

LG7: Destination Reached! (The Official Discussion Thread)

Stef

Featured Posts

monketsharona

My guess on the collabs is : The Weeknd and Madonna on LG7.

Why Madonna ? because her manager started following Andrew Watt, Rick Rubin (who owns Shangri LA studio) around the time she performed in LA. Andrew Watt followed back and started following Madonna as well. He was in the middle of recordings with Gaga at Shangri LA at the time. 

Peggy Gou and Caroline Polachek being writers / producers for one song.

Chappell Collab on her album / re-release.

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 2

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

My guess on the collabs is : The Weeknd and Madonna on LG7.

Why Madonna ? because her manager started following Andrew Watt, Rick Rubin (who owns Shangri LA studio) around the time she performed in LA. Andrew Watt followed back and started following Madonna as well. He was in the middle of recordings with Gaga at Shangri LA at the time. 

Peggy Gou and Caroline Polachek being writers / producers.

Chappell Collab on her album / re-release.

I would die for a Madonna and Gaga collab, IF Madonna ditches the auto tune she's used since 2012

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 5

monketsharona
1 minute ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I would die for a Madonna and Gaga collab, IF Madonna ditches the auto tune she's used since 2012

I feel like a Gaga x Madonna would be fire only if it's on a Gaga project, mainly because Gaga and her producers would handle the song. 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Darcklighter22

Still processing Feb 2025. Also wondering if that secret project will be released in-between the lead and the album since from its description it's clearly not pop.

• Like 1

PaulaMonster13

And here's me hoping she collabs with some rock/metal band or so like she did with Metallica and the Rolling Stones  :madge:

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 2

monketsharona
21 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Still processing Feb 2025. Also wondering if that secret project will be released in-between the lead and the album since from its description it's clearly not pop.

Just think she's avoiding releasing full album in the middle of music industry freeze in December and US election in November. That will let her the opportunity to release a 2nd single in January. 

I don't think it's tied to any other project, she also probably want Joker, DWAS and LG7 lead single breathe a bit and have their moment.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 2

Hyperobject
47 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

yeah, I remember you mentioning that earlier this year… I’d live. like what a moment that would be. 

• Love 1

buzzkill

Truthfully the lie of it all it’s much more honest, because i invented it. 

it just that i loathe reality. 

Edited by buzzkill
  • Love 3

Gorehound

Does anyone else feel a bit gutted that Gaga is ‘allegedly’ making us wait another 5 months before we actually get to hear LG7, when the music is clearly already finished? That’s one month short of half a year!

I don’t really see why she feels the need to give this album such a long rollout when the likes of Beyoncé and Billie cope just fine with a quick full album drop.

I’m totally stoked for the lead single in October tho, and we’ll hopefully get more singles between October and February.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

Does anyone else feel a bit gutted that Gaga is ‘allegedly’ making us wait another 5 months before we actually get to hear LG7, when the music is clearly already finished? That’s one month short of half a year!

I don’t really see why she feels the need to give this album such a long rollout when the likes of Beyoncé and Billie cope just fine with a quick full album drop.

I’m totally stoked for the lead single in October tho, and we’ll hopefully get more singles between October and February.

In the end, it's up to Interscope unfortunately.

Least we have DWAS, LG7 lead and a secret project sooon

• Love 1

Gorehound
1 minute ago, Starmie25 said:

In the end, it's up to Interscope unfortunately.

Least we have DWAS, LG7 lead and a secret project sooon

How do we know the secret project is coming soon? 

I'm fine, Ta

River
4 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

the gap is because of awards season, even if she won't be nominated to the Oscar's, she still have BAFTA, Golden Globe, Razzie Awards.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Gorehound
Just now, River said:

the gap is because of awards season, even if she won't be nominated to the Oscar's, she still have BAFTA, Golden Globe, Razzie Awards.

Well hopefully she can use this time before the album drop to make lots of quality content for it this time.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 1

Hyperobject
10 minutes ago, River said:

Razzie Awards.

you did not… oh that’s not I- 

• LMAO 6

poeticprose
21 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

I do, I really do. It seems now unnecessary and quite rude to make all those teasers, snippets and them the actual album is coming out 4, 5 months after. Not to mention it's dated asf. :max:

Edited by poeticprose
  • Thanks 1