funny

The insiders club: post your most secret gossip here. Non-insiders please dni

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz

Insider here. Here's what I heard - so Gaga, RedOne, Fernando Garibay and DJWS were all spotted at a German Techno Rave and apparently my good friend at UMG saw her signing a contract to do a Dark Pop/Techno album about the darkness of fame? Slated for a February 2024 release but please don't hold me to that as plans could change

sometimes he saw his real face, and sometimes a stranger in his place

bionic
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

my good friend at UMG saw her signing a contract to do a Dark Pop/Techno album about the darkness of fame

I really don't think albums contracts (especially for an artist like Gaga) will specify what kind of genre and theme the album follows. I also feel like we're teased an album about the darkness of fame every single album cycle lol.

That said I hope the German techno is true because there is sooooo much good content coming out of indie techno/house central European labels rn

buy bionic
  • Love 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I really don't think albums contracts (especially for an artist like Gaga) will specify what kind of genre and theme the album follows. I also feel like we're teased an album about the darkness of fame every single album cycle lol.

That said I hope the German techno is true because there is sooooo much good content coming out of indie techno/house central European labels rn

I'm just joking :messga: haha I didn't realize it wasn't obvious

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, bionic said:

but yes I totally agree with the techno/house scene rn being fire

bionic
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

I'm just joking :messga: haha I didn't realize it wasn't obvious

omg the way i entered the thread about to post the fakest spoilers ever, then read your thread and thought "oh its a serious thread" and now its been a joke all along :flop:

buy bionic