💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga interested in a remake of C'é ancora domani

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

https://www.r101.it/news/musica-e-spettacolo/1362516/c-e-ancora-domani-di-paola-cortellesi-conquista-anche-lady-gaga-la-cantante-interessata-ad-un-remake.html

https://www.lastampa.it/spettacoli/2024/01/24/news/ce_ancora_domani_lady_gaga_interessata_al_remake_del_film_della_cortellesi-14017738/

I was just watching TV and this came up on the news. I've found a few articles about it.

How come none of us heard anything about it? :huntyga:

It honestly sounds a bit weird cause this italian movie just came out a few months ago and now Gaga already wants to make a remake of it?

Although it does sound weird my guess is we only know about it from these sources cause american media couldn't have known she bought the rights of an italian movie

• Like 3

Nathaniel Arven

it's weird that an italian website says gaga wants to make an italian movie out of nowhere, that is also a recent thing ... stars are aligned in the constellation of the clickbait. 

• Like 3

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

it's weird that an italian website says gaga wants to make an italian movie out of nowhere, that is also a recent thing ... stars are aligned in the constellation of the clickbait. 

I saw it on TV and then i looked it up and i found a bunch of articles about it.

I found it a bit weird cause i usually know stuff before they talk about it in the news but maybe we didn't know cause it's just an Italian kind of business? They said she bought the rights of this movie. An american media outlet couldn't have known about it

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Shook 1

Nathaniel Arven
12 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

An american media outlet couldn't have known about it

actually yeah it's mysterious ^^' :)  from what i read it could be for a remake but it's likely to be music about this universe. Idk. Like Bowie did with 1984 (except he could not have the rights so he created a new dystopia). 

Edited by Nathaniel Arven
  • Like 1

Red

What is this movie like? Italy explain

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

androiduser

it could make sense that Gaga is interested in obtaining rights to the movie adaptation for the future.... rights are often secured years in advance

• Thanks 2

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Red said:

What is this movie like? Italy explain

It's a story about female oppression and domestic abuse in 1946. Actually a pretty good movie directed by a famous comical actress who also stars in it. It was a box office record, bigger than Life is Beautiful. 

By the way these articles are clickbait, the movie was mentioned on the New York Times but wasn't old outside of Europe yet, so unless Gaga saw it at a private screening it's fair to assume she didn't. The news stemmed from a renowned gossip site which happens to report some fake news, similar to Donatella music video rumors, and the following articles look like a work of copywriting

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

jimmytimestep

Gaga could have bought the rights for an english/American adaptation

• Like 1

Anderson123

YAAAAAS GAGA COMING FOR THAT BEST DIRECTOR / BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY / BEST PICTURE TRIPLE OSCAR WIN!!

GIF by BET

• LMAO 1

Ivy
15 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

Gaga could have bought the rights for an english/American adaptation

Yeah that's what it says. I hope it's true it would be a really interesting project

Anveeroy

Lady Gaga wants to buy the rights to 'There's Still Tomorrow' by Paola Cortellesi for an American remake

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Maxine Puth

If we make another thread about this tomorrow then we’ll have this rumor three days in a row :tony: 

• LMAO 17

Agunimon
17 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

If we make another thread about this tomorrow then we’ll have this rumor three days in a row :tony: 

Would that manifest information for LG7? It might be worth it.

• Like 2