Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ARTPOP Song taken out of “This is Lady Gaga” Spotify Playlist

SILENT HILL

Featured Posts

SILENT HILL

So I frequently check the “This is…” spotify playlists created for many artists because I get curious if anything gets added or changed. I noticed today that Gaga’s playlist was shorter than usual. So when I looked through it I noticed the song ARTPOP was no longer there (atleast for me). I am just curious if anyone knows how these playlists work? I know they are automatically generated, but I have seen many that look like the artist add or change it themselves. I noticed this in ones like Nicki Minaj, Doja Cat, and Taylor Swift (who basically has her entire discography lol). I just think it’s odd and a little sad that ARTPOP was removed after being there for all these years. It’s also interesting when putting in perspective there are still 6 Joanne songs, 6 ASIB songs, and Videophone (I love the song, I just think it’s kinda funny). The only ARTPOP songs on that playlist are Applause, Venus, and G.U.Y. 

P.S. I know this is random and not that deep. I am just curious about it. 

Update: It seems G.U.Y. might've been removed too :traumatica:

Edited by SILENT HILL
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

VOLANTIS

Because ARTPOP is included in LG7 duh. 

ezgif-4-f6451f6bb2.thumb.gif.838f5912f02

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Ultimecia
7 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

They need space for a new song perhaps 🤡

Let's be real, we've all had our clussies agitated for way less than that before :flop:

LET US BELIEVE :anveeroy:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 2

PatrickMonster

Yall didnt buy the ARTPOP 10th anniversary merch on her store so they decided to punish us this way:healedmyheart:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Didymus

Fans still refusing to understand Gaga hates that era and wants to stay the **** away from it as far as possible :icant:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

JustTea

For me Applause and DWUW(Xtina) are missing while ARTPOP is still there :what:

Jap2uiN.png

Also that weird "Various Artists" leads to a blank version of ARTPOP with DWUW:

Jap2tXR.png

:oprah:

• Shook 4

LG7 time now
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Fans still refusing to understand Gaga hates that era and wants to stay the **** away from it as far as possible :icant:

She said it was ahead of its time twice though :traumatica: (that’s debatable but she still said it:ohwell:)

• YAAAS 1

NATAH
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

so why does she keep putting it on setlists? like what did Aura specifically have that it needed to be at Enigma? even DJWS said she still regularly listens to Venus :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

PatrickMonster
38 minutes ago, JustTea said:

For me Applause and DWUW(Xtina) are missing while ARTPOP is still there :what:

Jap2uiN.png

Also that weird "Various Artists" leads to a blank version of ARTPOP with DWUW:

Jap2tXR.png

:oprah:

Waitt I have those weird various artists stuff as well

Starmie25
13 minutes ago, NATAH said:

so why does she keep putting it on setlists? like what did Aura specifically have that it needed to be at Enigma? even DJWS said she still regularly listens to Venus :samanthac:

I was also surprised how much she spoke about #artrave during JWT and the Chromatica interviews 

Didymus
17 minutes ago, NATAH said:

It fit the toxic love-hate relationship with fame/media storyline and opened up to what was "underneath the cover", i.e. her poor mental health :bear:

@The Z @Starmie25 It was mostly in jest and in reference to how traumatizing that time of her life and career was for her. And, well, the whole anniversary debacle.

• Love 1

Gagaism

ARTPOP, GUY and Venus still appears to be there for me. 
Btw keeping Video Phone and not having Applause is a choice tbh. 

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz

This can only mean one thing. LG7 dropping imminently with a lead single about songs disappearing from playlists. I can't believe this is happening guys we did it!!:firega:

If you suck d!ck like me you not buckin on me neither and that’s just that!
  • LMAO 3