Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney Spears banned from Four Seasons in LA after she makes guests ‘uncomfortable’

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

britney-spears-iheartradio-festival-perf

Three sources exclusively confirmed to The U.S. Sun that staff at the Westlake Village resort have been driven crazy by the pop star's antics for the past year.

Insiders said she is a big fan of booking into the spa and beauty retreat, as the hotel has a huge indoor pool, massage, and treatments available for guests.

But it appears the singer is currently not welcome on the premises after leaving staff no choice but to temporarily ban her. 

"Britney has been going to the Four Seasons in Westlake Village for years, but she's been causing a headache for staff recently," one insider told The U.S. Sun.

"In the past year, she's been banned from the hotel, unbanned, and is now banned again.

"Some guests have complained about her going topless by the pool and making them feel uncomfortable, and her behavior is often bizarre and annoying. 

"Staff have talked about it throughout the whole hotel and it's really unfortunate, but she’s not allowed on there at the moment, certainly not the spa."

The source added, "Britney might be an A-list celebrity but she can’t run around doing whatever she wants at the Four Seasons. 

"It sees a lot of high profile guests and rich guests checking in who spend thousands there, whether it be for a business trip or leisure and they don't want to be made to feel awkward."

Britney's rep eventually claimed the story was "not true," but the Four Seasons has remained radio silent.

Source

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 5

weed

I need her version of the story... seems weird. If she refused to cover up wouldn't that cause commotion? No one at the hotel has a phone when people photograph any stranger in public nowadays?

HelloHangoverz

A bunch of old-money conservative grandmas clutching their pearls over a pair of breasts. I stayed in an upscale hotel like that once and while the room/facilities were amazing, I just felt so uncomfortable walking around the place because everybody was pulled, nipped, tucked. Felt like I couldn't relax. Even if it is true though, she's Britney Spears. These massage therapists should be going to her.

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 4

Bonkers

I'll be taking my business elsewhere.   :patrizia:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

Squidward T

I honestly believe it, the fact the four seasons has not said anything kinda confirms it. 

NCgaga

I believe it. Britney’s behavior is quite bizarre lately. The way some Of yall defend her to the death is weird. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 8

Economy

Four Seasons gives me a hard time at work. They always return their orders and I always have to create the return labels for them.

Maybe i have had enough of them and should ban them from making orders :max:

Easy
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Four Seasons gives me a hard time at work. They always return their orders and I always have to create the return labels for them.

Maybe i have had enough of them and should ban them from making orders :max:

maybe they are hard to work with but their service is top notch. 
I usually stay at four seasons when one is available in the area. They give me suite upgrades all the time with complimentary tea set when i check in. They also remember my preferences with pillows and temperature and I believe that info is shared across their properties.
Best part is that they remember I am very introvereted and they avoid being over friendly or exciting with me. They gently leave what i need by the door with a hand written note.

I feel like a hotel chain with that much attention to details really want to make sure no one is pissed so they had to ban brit

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Aussie

Wouldn’t we have seen photos circulate by now, if she goes going topless at a Four Seasons pool? 

gumzy3000
3 hours ago, Babel said:

Making a fuss about a pair of nipples. 

Some people might not be comfortable with it and we should respect that. Whether you like it or not, nipples are sexual parts of the body and are treated as such in most places in the world. 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

Economy
9 hours ago, Easy said:

maybe they are hard to work with but their service is top notch. 
I usually stay at four seasons when one is available in the area. They give me suite upgrades all the time with complimentary tea set when i check in. They also remember my preferences with pillows and temperature and I believe that info is shared across their properties.
Best part is that they remember I am very introvereted and they avoid being over friendly or exciting with me. They gently leave what i need by the door with a hand written note.

I feel like a hotel chain with that much attention to details really want to make sure no one is pissed so they had to ban brit

I mean thats awesome. Good customer service is hard to find :party:

ive also found Karens have ruined customers with genuine complaints ability to seek rectification in recent years. Many companies now brush off complaints when they screw up on something almost like the customer is always wrong kinda thing and its annoying. Half the times when I have an issue i dont even bother to complain anymore i just take the hit. I feel its probably even worse here in Canada than in US cuz our sectors are so monopolized and we have limited competition

Still tho, 4 seasons gives me a hard time :selena:

Debithius
8 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Some people might not be comfortable with it and we should respect that. Whether you like it or not, nipples are sexual parts of the body and are treated as such in most places in the world. 

My thoughts exactly.

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, NCgaga said:

I believe it. Britney’s behavior is quite bizarre lately. The way some Of yall defend her to the death is weird. 

this - huge Britney fan here but I’m sick and tired of fans justifying erratic behaviour. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3