Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ATRL Insider: Tour Being Planned

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy
14 minutes ago, Max said:

At this point one would assume we should be used to it but apparently not

But isn’t it a little sad that her fans should just give up hope on anything ever happening?

TimotheeChalamet
15 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

But isn’t it a little sad that her fans should just give up hope on anything ever happening?

What if it's still coming though? I really don't think Gaga would have posted about it with such a long story if she wasn't sure. I agree she's messy but it's not her first day in the industry 

tylerjs
1 hour ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

What if it's still coming though? I really don't think Gaga would have posted about it with such a long story if she wasn't sure. I agree she's messy but it's not her first day in the industry 

Honestly though, Gaga has done this many times. Things happen, usually outside of her control, and she’s ‘confirmed’ or announced things on multiple occasions that have not come to fruition. It’s not to say she’s messy or inexperienced, it’s just how the industry goes especially when you have a ton of people involved. It is extremely possible for her to have announced the tour film and never end up releasing it. It’s not pessimistic, it’s actually just more realistic. 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Thanks 1

newtti
2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

The issue is that she has often talked about things that never came to fruition, and not once has she acknowledged that those projects were scrapped. It's always "so much time has passed, why are people still clinging on to that?", which is kinda sad.

We have to guess TCB has been scrapped as well, since it's been more than 6 months since she talked about it the last time and she is now working on a new album, which means it would be really strange for her to release TCB

G U C C I

I see how it could be huge for her at the time and definitely she has the capacity to multitask, however, the fans saying it could work are completely forgetting that just because there are few public events between Nov-January for awards there are countless dinner and private events she will need to attend if she is going to run and want to win best actress. A lot of who wins is determined by how certain groups of voters are wined and dined and entertained by the actor in contention for the award. Rami owes his win for Bohemian Rhapsody to primarily this and Kristen for her nomination at the Oscar’s for Spencer. And before anyone comes for me both of those heavily discussed and documented on several forums that have legitimate insiders and even voters.

I would like to see her tour then honestly. She could say f*ck it and charge a new path with a PR tour that also showcased her diversity with a music tour that could be amazing to see unfold! 

• Like 1

VeguisLG
6 hours ago, River said:

Dot is a fake :emma:

He is vinculated to LGN, I don’t think he is that fake. 

M i K E Y

Why can’t they put the goddamn film on a disc already and sell these? Honestly it can’t be that hard in 2022-24 to edit a concert film 

River
4 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

He is vinculated to LGN, I don’t think he is that fake. 

He is.. we mods know things behind the scenes :iamfair:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Shook 1

tyler k
21 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Honestly it can’t be that hard in 2022-24 to edit a concert film 

it's not lol no shade to Gaga but look how fast Beyonce & Miss Swift got theirs out. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Plastic Flower
8 minutes ago, tyler k said:

it's not lol no shade to Gaga but look how fast Beyonce & Miss Swift got theirs out. 

Quality isn't an excuse anymore considering how great those two were. 

Drop it

tyler k
1 hour ago, Plastic Flower said:

Quality isn't an excuse anymore considering how great those two were. 

fair! 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

VeguisLG
2 hours ago, River said:

He is.. we mods know things behind the scenes :iamfair:

Omg I always thought he could be trusted 😭

NichuuB
On 1/11/2024 at 4:53 PM, Cello said:

@NichuuB why do you hate portugeese?

no, juan meant: he hates NichuuB, and by extent, the whole Lusophone culture around the world

Property of @Whale
  • LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic

Why don't we ask Blade @Stef any more info?

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu