šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Your Ideal Judas BTWB Performance

EvilChromatica

Featured Posts

EvilChromatica

My ideal Judas Born This Way Ball performance is like this video I edited

Try to imagine the iheartradio is still the BTWB stage and Gaga is dancing on her Bad Romance outfit. On the breakdown if she then goes up to the pole at the top of the castle.

I think she'll have time to go up because at the video below, it looks like she can go up to the castle using the stairs (the stairs visible when the castle is opened) and instead of entering from the right she can enter from the left.

@2:55 if you follow her white outfit you can see it at the windows of the castle and then to the top

Post your ideal Judas performance :)

Gaga stealing a fan's soul and performing a satanic ritual.

She couldn't perform Judas in any country then :deadbanana:

you mean

then she'd be able to perform it in EVERY country

3 points in and ready for more

Evanescence

It isn't hell if everybody knows her name tonight :lolgaga:

something similar like the ellen performance she put, with the same outfit but maybe different colors.

and she wouldn't be up in the castle, and at the end her dancers would "stone" her.

yeah

HausOfAntonio

I would want it to have more of a story line, like the video. You would see her at the beginning with Jesus, then betraying him with Judas, dancing with both during the breakdown, attempting to kill Jesus during "I wanna love you" and finally dancing the final chorus with all her dancers and being stoned to death at the end.

PopReaper

attempting to kill Jesus

Imagine the worldwide meltdowns :laughga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

HausOfAntonio

Imagine the worldwide meltdowns :laughga:

Well wasn't that also in the video? I mean, not with an actual gun or something, but with the lipstick gun. Not that that makes much difference :laughga:

gone to jupiter

Red, I need something red

Maybe changing the lights to red and adding a lot more smoke :)

Mix this with the OP's idea :giveup:

satanpiss666

One thing I'd like to see her do is seal herself inside a small echo chamber and direct a sonic boom into the space until her entire body is pulverized and progressively becomes less of a solid with each subsequent boom. Eventually she will become a mulchy mass that will be collected and fed to little monsters dressed as piglets. They will be on all fours and barred off by a fence low enough that they can perch their heads on the top of the fence. They will be fed the gaga mulch through water bottles (think hamster water bottle).

If that is possible I would like to see it happen.

adrenaline1

some red or orange outfit, the dances wears spiked clothes and a big cross or sh*t like the giant vagina or meat grinder

must confess that I am soooooooo disappointed with the JUDAS performance at the born this way ball, it's so basic and simple and boring :roll: the song deserved something better

I wish there was a big crucifix behind gaga, something like this

http://t1.gstatic.co...VXL7UCnONIuSyRw

and I wish she was trapped with chains and dancing with them :excited2::worship:

and she would slay with an outfit like this

van-helsing-2004-91-g.jpg

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived