Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Gaga's friend Bo is not following Gaga on Instagram ?

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

Just wondering if they're still friends? She is not following Gaga, Sarah or Bobby, but Sarah and Bobby follows her. She is still following BTW foundation tho.

Hit me a message and say hi !

I've seen it speculated that she's not working for the Haus anymore and I think that's plausible. She only started working with Gaga in 2017 when Gaga wasn't doing very well with her health and probably really needed the extra support, but Bo owned her own restaurant in New York before that. She's married and has her own life and I can imagine wanting a bit more 'normalcy'. 

No reason to believe she's not friends with Gaga anymore though (no, social media follows don't count). They've been friends since they were kids, I'm sure it's fine. 

• Like 11

Rat Boy

Gaga chased Bo’s hamster with a baseball bat! Of course she would unfollow her. :rip:

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • LMAO 3

Modern Ecstasy2

It's definitely not new that Bo doesn't follow her on IG. Who knows.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

ALGAYDO

Gaga has said that she has secret social media accounts that only her close friends know about, so it’s plausible that Bo just doesn’t follow Gaga’s “Gaga” profile while still following Gaga’s “Stefani” profile. 

But Gaga said this in like 2013 so who knows if she still has secret private accounts 

• Like 3
  • Shook 3
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
57 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

how do you read it?

I don't follow @SharkmanthaC but she and I are still (kinda) friends.

Social media isn't real!

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • LMAO 3

PartySick
10 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Gaga has said that she has secret social media accounts that only her close friends know about, so it’s plausible that Bo just doesn’t follow Gaga’s “Gaga” profile while still following Gaga’s “Stefani” profile. 

But Gaga said this in like 2013 so who knows if she still has secret private accounts 

I feel like fans would have found those by now. I mean, we made her change her social security number :rip:

There's no need to be so serious! You're gonna die some day!
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 11

Yeah we noticed it a while ago I remember discussing earlier in the year about it. I guess they are not working together anymore, she went to HOG filming in Italy but I think that's the last time. Idk but they're probably still friends 

What I am actually wondering even more is the fact Gaga's not following Ricky Tillo and he had that story of asking about hiring?? :samanthac: