Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Percy Jackson out now on Disney+

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• LateToCult changed the title to Percy Jackson out now on Disney+

I would HATE to know where I can watch it without having Disney+ or Hulu :ororomunroe:

It looks sooooo good

Edited by weed
  • LMAO 2

nodandsmile

oh sh*t I recently finished reading the first series and I'm already at the "Mark of Athena" from the second one and it's so good... cannot wait :excited2:

Spoiler

Idk what they were thinking with these movies 💀

I'm sorry and I tried to read the original novels, but I can't stand this kind of american straightfication (yeah it's isn't a real word) of the past literature/history. And no, I don't care if the author drops a random gay character :duck:

Happy for all the fans that had to see those horrible movies, but for me is a pass :sweat:

Edited by Scri

9 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Amphitrite when she found out her man d*cked down his side piece in a busted cabin next to a septic tank

Greek mythology is superior haha like that time Orpheus got killed by crazy women because he made their husbands the joy of gay love :max:

LateToCult
21 minutes ago, Scri said:

I'm sorry and I tried to read the original novels, but I can't stand this kind of american straightfication (yeah it's isn't a real word) of the past literature/history. And no, I don't care if the author drops a random gay character 

Hermes literally takes backshots from Hephaestus in the fifth book tho?????

18 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I didn't read that much, and honestly... Five books for a backshot? I'm not saying the author is homophobic or anything serious like that, it's just that seen something that is deeply part of a culture reduced to some random sexual things here and there... Like the gay character in the 3rd book. It's a pass for me, but, again, I'm not saying that the author is homophobic or crap like that

Edited by Scri
  • Like 1

LateToCult
21 minutes ago, Scri said:

I didn't read that much, and honestly... Five books for a backshot? I'm not saying the author is homophobic or anything serious like that, it's just that seen something that is deeply part of a culture reduced to some random sexual things here and there... Like the gay character in the 3rd book. It's a pass for me, but, again, I'm not saying that the author is homophobic or crap like that

I was just lying about the backshots. I like to lie every once in a while on here. Teehee :billie:

The closest we get to fruitiness is Nico being gay and revealing he had a crush on Percy. 

• LMAO 1

5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I was just lying about the backshots. I like to lie every once in a while on here. Teehee :billie:

The closest we get to fruitiness is Nico being gay and revealing he had a crush on Percy. 

Haha I haven't read the fifth book so I couldn't know :laughga:

That's really sad... Let's hope new generation of writers will be more respectful of old literature :flippy:

bionic
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

wth is a backshot? isn't hephaestus hermes' uncle?

buy bionic

hoeslay

Ok so be real with me. As an adult - will I like this? Because this was def something I’d be into when I was younger but I don’t know if I can put up with Disney YA stuff. I think I might cringe too much. But if it’s GENUINELY a great watch I’ll check it out

skaxboy

I enjoyed the two episodes available. I only kinda watched the original movies when they would play on FX with commercials. 

I may read the books since I assume we will have to wait at least a year for season 2. I think it’s done pretty well for a kids show so far and I’ll definitely be watching going forward.