• I'd make the final
    • I'd be an early out
    • I'd be Porkchop
    • I wouldn't even survive the audition

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

In regard to this week’s elimination:

Spoiler

I feel like Ru knew Mhiya should’ve been in the bottom 2 but intentionally put Mirage in so she could show off her lipsyncing skills, easily eliminate Geneva, and become a lipsync assassin. That obviously backfired when she didn’t know the words…

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

So..... am I the only one who saw that PJ basically did a Jimbo impersonation for her sketch? I was hesitant to make the comparison in earlier episodes but this week really confirmed it for me. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PMM
38 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

In regard to this week’s elimination:

Hide contents

I feel like Ru knew Mhiya should’ve been in the bottom 2 but intentionally put Mirage in so she could show off her lipsyncing skills, easily eliminate Geneva, and become a lipsync assassin. That obviously backfired when she didn’t know the words…

so much this !! i agree 100%

I Am a Joke

eksistents
50 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

So..... am I the only one who saw that PJ basically did a Jimbo impersonation for her sketch? I was hesitant to make the comparison in earlier episodes but this week really confirmed it for me. 

I kind of see what you mean but I disagree. Nobody owns the dumb blonde archetype.

Their delivery is also vastly different. One is an often infantilized clown and the other just delivered great deadpan ditzy comedy.

• Like 1

eksistents

Also, Mhi’ya is a riot. :ladyhaha:

I lived for her Cher impersonation. And so did Ru, the lady was about to piss herself laughing.

Mhi’ya better bring her unintentional funny bones to Snatch Game and crack Ru up again.

Roughhouse Dandy
27 minutes ago, eksistents said:

I kind of see what you mean but I disagree. Nobody owns the dumb blonde archetype.

Their delivery is also vastly different. One is an often infantilized clown and the other just delivered great deadpan ditzy comedy.

I meant Jimbo when she had her commercial challenge. It wasn't just dumb blonde it was the meek voice with the eye tics and fidgeting. 

jimmytimestep

this episode was...interesting.

Spoiler

First of all, the main challenge itself was a DISASTER. Geneva Carr really deserved to go home this week, but overall, outside of the top 3, these queens can't act their way out of a paper bag.

I haven't seen someone so authentically joyful and shocked at a win as Plasma; that humility and truly *pure* joy won me over. Big fan. And she deserved it. I don't get winner vibes from her but I see her coming off of this and becoming a face of the franchise and scene overall.

I feel bad for Mirage but she was never going to win the show. And c'mon now...a RuGirl who is known for her performances should know the words to Dark Lady, one of the most recognizable Cher songs...ever. It's not like this was sprung on them. Why was she not prepared? The line is so cliche at this point, but it's true - you don't have to get ready if you stay ready. I found her breakdown very uncomfortable to watch. All said i would love to see more from her and am sorry to see her go. 

I'm personally stanning Plane Jane (even though this forced 'rivalry' between her and Amanda is SO lame) but I feel like Sapphira is going to win. And Sapphira was SO lovely in Untucked. What a pro.

I also love Nymphia Wind but she's coming across as having too high an opinion of herself and something is gonna bite her in the ass. Q is also so impressive but I don't see a win for her.

Onto next week!

• Like 1

weed

Gagged at Amanda's day job.. I would KILL IT omg.. if it's commission/messages based whew

• YAAAS 1

skaxboy

I am so upset at tonight’s elimination. The only current season girl I follow and I adore her! 

cKaRfqX.gif

Edited by skaxboy

MessyTop
3 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

They shot this before AS8 aired

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

They shot this before AS8 aired

Oof then I'm booboo the fool lol 

Thanks for the clarification 💖

AndiGaga

Heartbroken for this weeks elimination. The other bottom 2 girl was going to go home 100% if the eliminated girl JUST KNEW HER WORDS 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Like 2

Ultimecia

I can't remember the last time I cried watching Drag Race, that elimination hurt. :messga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Sad 1

weed

Of course Cher wore it but I'm a little gagged at Nymphia wearing that wig :bear:

weed

Episode was fun but I wasn't really gagging at any point (agree w tops, iffy on bottoms) but the elimination. Sad for her, deserved much better. I guess there's the technicality of "LIP sync" but she outperformed, should have stayed. She knew SOME words, Michelle "not one word"

Agree with the winner, she was fantastic. Great runways across the board, few flops.

Excited for next week! About to watch untucked. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1