πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you guys like Tara?

HausAlly

Featured Posts

CroatiaGeisha

I'm not one to "take a crack at your character" as Gaga would say but I thought the way she handled the Perez/PETA/Die Antwoord situations was really immature and short sighted.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badkidjennie

I don't have any reason to dislike her. Although I have never met her, her and Gaga clearly have a beautiful, very strong (and hilarious) relationship. That alone is reason for me to think highly of her. She has proven to be an amazing friend for Gaga, always sticking up for her like when Perez tries to attack her, etc.

Having said that, I don't understand why she has a following of what seem to be overly obsessed fans. She is a MAKE-UP artist. I don't mean to de-value her work in any way, I just cannot wrap my head around why some fans of Gaga literally cry and scream her name when they meet her.

Elizabeth

I like her. She seems like a good friend to Gaga (albeit a defensive one!) but I don't really see why anyone would hate her?

I think it's a little weird that people have gotten obsessed with her since she is just a makeup artist but :shrug:

Yeah I like her, I was indifferent towards her at first and the bandwagoning towards her annoys me...but she seems like a really good friend of Gaga's so she's alright by me :). And when I met her she was insanely sweet (and good looking :sweat:), and she seems to really care about Gaga's fans, so yeah I've got no reason not to like her!

I wish she wasn't so "out there". I mean I like her as a person and we're very alike personality-wise, but I don't like this obsessed fandom that people have with her. Taracorns? Please. Not for me.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Arturo

Not enough to label myself as being a "Taracorn"

But she seems like a genuinely nice person and I'm glad she makes Gaga happy. It must be nice for Gaga to have a girl best friend to talk about all those "girly" things :fan:

Alien Tulip

I wish she wasn't so "out there". I mean I like her as a person and we're very alike personality-wise, but I don't like this obsessed fandom that people have with her. Taracorns? Please. Not for me.

This

Arturo

I like her. She seems like a good friend to Gaga (albeit a defensive one!) but I don't really see why anyone would hate her?

I think it's a little weird that people have gotten obsessed with her since she is just a makeup artist but :shrug:

THIS. Like no offense to make-up artists but I thought I'd never see the day where I'd see people stanning for one. Tara has a legit stan on ATRL that only stans for her and hates Gaga :rip:

As a person I love Tara. She beautiful, adorable, and a great friend to Gaga. She seems to be a really great addition to the Haus in regards as a companion to Gaga. As a makeup artist, I don't think she's that great. She seems like someone you would find doing makeup at a nice department store or maybe a salon rather than a rich and famous superstar.

the only reason that scares me is because it makes me think that we might start seeing Tara all dolled up on red carpets with Gaga at every event :pukey:

pink sushi

Tara has a legit stan on ATRL that only stans for her and hates Gaga :rip:

wtf Hates Gaga? :smh:

So he doesn't like their relationship? :wtf:

Archived