question

How finished do you think LG7 is?

Bradley

LG7 completion  

300 members have voted

1. 1. How finished do you think LG7 is?

Featured Posts

Bradley

How finished do you think LG7 is? Burns has liked a couple of comments hinting that he's working on the album, so I think a lot has been done. She was also seen in the studio in NYC and usually that's so she could meet producers in NYC.

Edited by Bradley

LilyLark

I think it's coming out months before Joker 2, and Joker will be August (Venice premiere) to January (Oscars). Well, that's the best case scenario in that the film is critically acclaimed.

IMO while it could definitely benefit Gaga to have an album & film out at the same time, I doubt the Joker team (and she seems close with Todd) wants Gaga's unrelated album to be out during the time period.

So my guess is it's at least 85-90% done as I think it will drop no later than April. There's been enough evidence that she's been working on something.

Edited by LilyLark
  • Like 3

Dr Fudge

Couldn’t imagine her going more than 4 years before her next studio album, so it has to be in some form…I’d imagine?

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.
  • Thanks 2

Bradley
1 minute ago, Dr Fudge said:

Couldn’t imagine her going more than 4 years before her next studio album, so it has to be in some form…I’d imagine?

We could we if consider Love for Sale and Joker as major projects of hers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maxine Puth

Let’s see, if we carry the likely scrapped CBT film, divide by the likely scrapped special project teased this summer, and multiply by the non existent ARTPOP ACT II / new ARTPOP songs, I’d say she’s about 10% done. So she’ll either go the Joanne route and spend the next 5 months writing for a spring 2024 release, or the Chromatica route and wait two years to finish it. 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 17
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Let’s see, if we carry the likely scrapped CBT film, divide by the likely scrapped special project teased this summer, and multiply by the non existent ARTPOP ACT II / new ARTPOP songs, I’d say she’s about 10% done. So she’ll either go the Joanne route and spend the next 5 months writing for a spring 2024 release, or the Chromatica route and wait two years to finish it. 

The special project could just be Sweet Sounds of Heaven or the Joker soundtrack.

• Like 7

Cello
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

The special project could just be Sweet Sounds of Heaven or the Joker soundtrack.

I think she said in her insta post that she had been writing for the special project and I don't think she's written for either of those. Could be wrong tho

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 5

I think it's coming only in 2025-26. I hope I'm wrong cause I don't think she can afford such a long break.

Edited by steven
  • Like 1

Arcanum
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

There's been enough evidence that she's been working on something.

where-where-are-they.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6

Ultimecia

I don't know how much of it is done, but I sure am done holding my breath for it. :triggered:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 8

Arcanum
1 minute ago, Ultimecia said:

I don't know how much of it is done, but I sure am done holding my breath for it. :triggered:

Us waiting to be fed something new

fyXM.gif

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • LMAO 16

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

No, she wrote and produced original music for the special project. Joker soundtrack will be a couple of jazz/theater covers sprinkled throughout the movie 

• Like 1