Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New Gaga Vinyl 11/11 Singles Day

mamo

Featured Posts

MonsterofFame

Gaga's music career right now feels like Britney's. Gaga probably has no involvement in this and isn't even aware of anything happening. Makes me not want to spend my money collecting any of this stuff. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

rare instance of the first thread made of same topic being the flop one! So excited to see what it is.

• LMAO 2

monstertoronto

A vinyl on “singles day”. So it’s a vinyl single? But people think it’s an album? I find this announcement confusing. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MonsterofFame said:

Gaga's music career right now feels like Britney's. Gaga probably has no involvement in this and isn't even aware of anything happening. Makes me not want to spend my money collecting any of this stuff. 

yeah it does feel like this, just interscope/streamline being greedy. Like if it is Bloody Mary how many more variants ? Like with other releases like Chromatica RSD, L4S variants Gaga acknowledge them but never the UO variants. Clearly the record label.

I thought people in the ARTPOP Meltdown Thread said that there was no new Vinyl planned for Gaga? Whats the truth? Seated regardless. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

yeah it does feel like this, just interscope/streamline being greedy. Like if it is Bloody Mary how many more variants ? Like with other releases like Chromatica RSD, L4S variants Gaga acknowledge them but never the UO variants. Clearly the record label.

what pisses me off is they release untold variants of the same single but refuse to put any other tracks on them. Like would it have killed them to put the instrumental on the bloody mary vinyl? or a new remix?

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Thanks 4

Ladle Ghoulash

The level of trolling this would be if she chose to release a BM vinyl variant on the 10th anniversary of AP :deadbanana:

• Like 1

Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

what pisses me off is they release untold variants of the same single but refuse to put any other tracks on them. Like would it have killed them to put the instrumental on the bloody mary vinyl? or a new remix?

Agreed, it’s obvious a long time ago records labels realised the vinyl resurgence and how many people collect all variants.

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Sine From Above said:

Agreed, it’s obvious a long time ago records labels realised the vinyl resurgence and how many people collect all variants.

yeah, they wanna sell everything but music

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
11 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

A vinyl on “singles day”. So it’s a vinyl single? But people think it’s an album? I find this announcement confusing. 

It's the usual confusion because of the date, it will deflate when it will be revealed to be a new vinyl for Bloody Mary and after some days of crying because it wasn't ARTPOP act 2 things will go back to normal 

• Like 2

Juanlittlem
32 minutes ago, NATAH said:

it'll be SSOH... bookmark me

I don't think they'll use Gaga and not Rolling Stones when it's a song on their album tbh

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, weed said:

rare instance of the first thread made of same topic being the flop one! So excited to see what it is.

LOL right. 

justice 4 mamo pls :bye:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Love 1

• Rifek changed the title to G.U.Y. Exclusive Vinyl on Singles Day 11/11