đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

The company, responsible for Chromatica Ball LED panels posted on Instagram

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
6 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I love how everyone is blaming the strike. Sure, Ok so once the strike is done and the film is not out, what then? LOL some other excuses? 

The strike isn’t done 🫠

• Like 1

MessyTop
3 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

The strike isn’t done 🫠

See what I said “once the strike is done” 

JoanneMonster
On 11/1/2023 at 1:40 PM, LordByron28 said:

It’s possible that she is waiting on announcing/releasing her film until the 1989 TV and eras movie hype dies down. I could see her waiting until after Taylor and Beyoncé’s tour movies release before she releases hers. In other years she has released films leading up to her next album. A televised performance of Enigma aired in the lead up to Chromatica and Five Foot Two was released during the Joanne era leading up to her Super Bowl performance. She could be doing the same. 

5f2 was released way after joanne, it literally has bits about the super bowl

I See You

On 11/1/2023 at 6:27 PM, TylerBR97 said:

I still have 0 hope that it's coming lol I get that this company worked with her for Chromatica Ball, but realistically, what would they know about whether or not the film is still coming

you answered your own question...

mother, what must i do?

9 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I love how everyone is blaming the strike. Sure, Ok so once the strike is done and the film is not out, what then? LOL some other excuses? 

well the strike is a legitimate reason, if there were no strike then it would be reasonable to consider the movie cancelled

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 1

nightadieu
6 minutes ago, NATAH said:

one does not equate the other though

• Thanks 1

Just now, nightadieu said:

one does not equate the other though

okay? but they're likely the first people to know if the film is canned though since they probably have a contract 

mother, what must i do?

nightadieu
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

okay? but they're likely the first people to know if the film is canned though since they probably have a contract 

Photographers, videographers, postproduction, any kind of service providers having nothing to do with publishing schedules. Their contracts do not include any release information. Things get scrapped more frequently than one might suppose for all sorts of reasons and usually no one reaches out to everyone involved to give them updates on a project

2 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Photographers, videographers, postproduction, any kind of service providers having nothing to do with publishing schedules. Their contracts do not include any release information. Things get scrapped more frequently than one might suppose for all sorts of reasons and usually no one reaches out to everyone involved to give them updates on a project

...anyways-

mother, what must i do?

Ladle Ghoulash
34 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

See what I said “once the strike is done” 

I guess we’ll see

Lextyr97
33 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Ummm no I didn’t lol they very likely signed a contract to have however many bracelets made for the show and probably didn’t even choreograph the lighting (I used a similar company for my wedding and I had to program it myself). So I don’t expect them to know anything. There’s no reason for them to know

Lextyr97
9 minutes ago, Omegahedron said:

I don't have time to keep up with this. What's happening/not happening with this film?

Correct answers only pls.

Nothing. It’s not being released

• Thanks 1

I read somewhere just now that the strike situation is over? Can anyone else confirm this :partysick:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I read somewhere just now that the strike situation is over? Can anyone else confirm this :partysick:

Yes it is