💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ACT II Meltdowns Countdown

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

phantasmas

we didn't organize a mass buying of ARTPOP or hold a streaming party like other fanbases do for anniversaries and thats why she hates us :traumatica: we dont deserve ACT II

Edited by phantasmas

BlingNotTheMusic
17 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

we didn't organize a mass buying of ARTPOP or hold a streaming party like other fanbases do for anniversaries and thats why she hates us :traumatica: we dont deserve ACT II

There have been plenty of these over the last 10 years :ohwell: it's her turn haha

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

phantasmas
19 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

There have been plenty of these over the last 10 years :ohwell: it's her turn haha

let me be dramatic in peace 

DENidbdVYAAEera.jpg

Spoiler

this is a meltdown thread after all :ladyhaha:

Edited by phantasmas
  • YAAAS 1

Jose Alberto

I'm relieved that this "insider" is unreliable, because this would be a huge meltdown for me. If there was new music, I don't want ballads/midtempos. I want pure EDM!! :music:

Edited by Jose Alberto
  • Thanks 1

InTheCloset
14 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

I'm relieved that this "insider" is unreliable, because this would be a huge meltdown for me. If there was new music, I don't want ballads/midtempos. I want pure EDM!! :music:

u ungrateful bitch. mods ban this person off of earth :dom:

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 1

InTheCloset

so we are this close to the finish line. It was good knowing you all. 

We will now be looking towards the 20th anniversary

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 7

Quentin
6 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

mods ban this person off of earth :dom:

It's you that's gonna be banned for double posting :stalkga:

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

InTheCloset
11 minutes ago, Quentin said:

It's you that's gonna be banned for double posting :stalkga:

Respected Moderation.

Spoiler

dont ban me ples:cryga:

Where's the spunk, Adam?

iAstroLeo
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

so we are this close to the finish line. It was good knowing you all. 

We will now be looking towards the 20th anniversary

Excuse me, we also have the 15 year anniversary! :madge: :laughga:

• LMAO 1

ModernEcstasy

Isn’t it sad that things have come to this?

Gaga fans “joking” and making light of a situation that should be a celebration, which will most likely not happen at all. Realistically, we may get a social media post at best :noparty:

Im not disappointed or let down. I just think it’s a little heartbreaking.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

She will absolutely NEVER release Princess Die, anyone claiming she will is instantly a fake "insider"

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Jose Alberto

Is there any chance she is announcing today? The anniversary is almost here and I'm very nervous at this point :udidnt:

• LMAO 2
  • Love 1

Anderson123
16 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

GUY Remix, Brooklyn Nights and MAYBE I Wanna Be With You sound a bit realistic. Do What U Want seems like a song she doesn't want to bring up ever again (but I'd be here for it if it's a new LP with solo version). Princess Die is a big no no, I don't think she'd release that now, it's too sensitive. If it's something from the unreleased ones it'd have to be Tea, Temple or something she worked with DJWS.

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Is there any chance she is announcing today? The anniversary is almost here and I'm very nervous at this point :udidnt:

There is a small chance she announces something tonight if a new version of ARTPOP were to be released tomorrow but I feel like if there were, she'd have announced it on Monday or Tuesday already. :bradley: She didn't say anything about Born This Way til the actual date and announced the reimagined album for next month (Pride) so maybe we should wait a bit more lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

There is a small chance she announces something tonight if a new version of ARTPOP were to be released tomorrow but I feel like if there were, she'd have announced it on Monday or Tuesday already. :bradley: She didn't say anything about Born This Way til the actual date and announced the reimagined album for next month (Pride) so maybe we should wait a bit more lol.

maybe we get ARTPOP reimagined for... Christmas?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• PartySick locked this topic