Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

ACT II Meltdowns Countdown

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

Mister G

Pretty sure if there were any plans to do something for the 10th Anniversary we would have had a few breadcrumbs here and there. I think it really is time for people hoping ACT II will see the light of the day to accept it may never happen.

• Like 2

Starmie25

It might not be ACT II, but I think Gagao will still do something for the 10th anniversary on the 11th. 

Funny she's tweeted about ARTPOP anniversaries on her twitter in 2014, 2015 and 2017 inch resting 

:vegas:

Edited by Starmie25

sillynate

Why are y’all acting like nothing’s coming we still have a few more days til 11/11 and BTWX was announced like a week after the anniversary and came out the following month. There’s still hope! :giveup:

Edited by sillynate
  • Like 3

River
7 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Why are y’all acting like nothing’s coming we still have a few more days til 11/11 and BTWX was announced like a week after the anniversary and came out the following month. There’s still hope! :giveup:

giphy.gif

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

TheSine

Are there snacks with this party?

Edited by TheSine
"👁 Hate U" 💜🩷🩵
  • YAAAS 1

asfittingasmcqueen

Summary so far:

- Gaga's Spotify page has ARTPOP highlighted as her Artist Pick for the 10th anniversary

- New playlist on Youtube to celebrate the 10th anniversary

- G.U.Y. exclusive Vinyl on Single's Day 11/11

• Like 2

BlingNotTheMusic
10 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

We were literal clowns thinking they would do something when the whole fanbase is begging for years :flop:

10 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

In the middle of the ad controversy, the tour film that’s been MIA for over a year, and what’s now pretty much the longest wait between solo Gaga albums, I guess completely ignoring any requests for more ARTPOP content is on brand. :ladyhaha:

Meanwhile TSwift has released 3 albums since Chromatica, however many rerecordings, music videos and a tour film. 

If the anniversary passes without anything new, it will literally be a F U to all the fans that have been with her since the beginning who have been expressing interest in more from that album for 10 years. It's not our fault she over promised, under delivered, but we're supposed to just forget about it? Mmmmkay.

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Jose Alberto

I wonder the same thing... I hope he is reliable because this is just what I have been waiting for for ARTPOP's 10th anniversary!! :udidnt:

Starmie25

I just did a 10 hour shift and yet I still keep returning here to see if Gaga dropped "DWUW solo" or "Partynauseous" ft. Bad Bunny & Jenna Ortega

🤡🤡

• PartySick locked this topic