RodeckDanny 2,474 Posted October 20, 2023 Share Posted October 20, 2023 So basically i asked him if I can be Troye for the night during his show in London and he said yes!!! we sang his duo song with Troye together and it was so amazing! So intimidating at the same time but hey no regrets!!! Check this out omgggg Lauv is so handsome i'm still melting. https://www.instagram.com/p/CyoPzl4tM5C/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== ps: how do I embed this? Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Purrrrrr 18,582 Posted October 20, 2023 Share Posted October 20, 2023 SLAY Meow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 61,000 Posted October 20, 2023 Share Posted October 20, 2023 That's so cool!! This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,370 Posted October 20, 2023 Share Posted October 20, 2023 Major slay moment ally Maine moment Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RodeckDanny 2,474 Posted October 20, 2023 Author Share Posted October 20, 2023 1 hour ago, Controversiaga said: Major slay moment ally Maine moment HAHAH omg I hadn't thought about it I LITERALLY HAD my Ally Maine moment HAHAH And he kindof came out as not straight which give me remote chances of marrying him lmfao Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,731 Posted October 20, 2023 Share Posted October 20, 2023 ICON! SO GOOD!!!! TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
zebrastripes 977 Posted October 20, 2023 Share Posted October 20, 2023 What a cool experience to have! Don't you ever forget it! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThatsGossip111 269 Posted October 20, 2023 Share Posted October 20, 2023 That’s so awesome! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ALGAYDO 35,682 Posted October 20, 2023 Share Posted October 20, 2023 That is so cool! I love Lauv’s music so much, you are so lucky! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RodeckDanny 2,474 Posted October 20, 2023 Author Share Posted October 20, 2023 2 hours ago, zebrastripes said: What a cool experience to have! Don't you ever forget it! I never will! I've had a crush on him for so long LOL It was a bit hard because he doesn't have a band - he only used in ear monitors so I couldn't hear myself much, but oh well did what I could! sang guided by everyone screaming the song hahha Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,049 Posted October 21, 2023 Share Posted October 21, 2023 7 hours ago, RodeckDanny said: So basically i asked him if I can be Troye for the night during his show in London and he said yes!!! we sang his duo song with Troye together and it was so amazing! So intimidating at the same time but hey no regrets!!! Check this out omgggg Lauv is so handsome i'm still melting. https://www.instagram.com/p/CyoPzl4tM5C/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== ps: how do I embed this? Holy crap that’s amazing! How did you get the chance to even ask him? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.