💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nelly Furtado for FASHION Magazine - Nov 2023

phantasmas

Featured Posts

sillynate

Where’s her album though :giveup: 

edit: like I was so ecstatic when she revealed she was making new music last year because I genuinely love The Ride (I still listen to Pipe Dreams, Live, Sticks and Stones, and Phoenix on a regular basis) and I always thought of that album as a farewell to her music career so now that she’s not done like… where its at :nooo:

Edited by sillynate
  • Thanks 1

Just now, chun li said:

The veneers stole the show

So that's why she's been looking sooo different to me ever since the VMAs omg :artdoll2:

They look so good on her tho. She used to have such tiny little teeth

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

phantasmas
3 hours ago, sillynate said:

Where’s her album though :giveup: 

edit: like I was so ecstatic when she revealed she was making new music last year because I genuinely love The Ride (I still listen to Pipe Dreams, Live, Sticks and Stones, and Phoenix on a regular basis) and I always thought of that album as a farewell to her music career so now that she’s not done like… where its at :nooo:

ughhh, I want more music too!! I think she would do great releasing some more spanish language music right now as that's what's been increasingly getting more popular these days.