gagacabana 8,786 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Gotta be Brooklyn Nights for me I can't even imagine what it must have felt like to experience these songs in real time tho. I'd be so pissed off at her for not releasing them I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 5 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lucas 31,682 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 (edited) Love both but Brooklyn Nights clears. Would've been the best song on ARTPOP by far I'd even go as far as saying that it's top 15 in her entire discography Edited August 28 by Lucas 2 4 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
peggyhill 2,237 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 2 minutes ago, gagacabana said: Gotta be Brooklyn Nights for me I can't even imagine what it must have felt like to experience these songs in real time tho. I'd be so pissed off at her for not releasing them Earthquake literally shook us to the core when it leaked as seen on tv 4 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MaybeKermit 5,250 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 (edited) Brooklyn Nights is one of Gaga’s most emotional songs to me tbh. From the second the song starts I just start cryingggg like it’s so beautiful, but sad, but beautiful it just perfectly captures that feeling of looking back at a failed relationship but still remembering some beautiful moments, so u kinda grieve it but u also know it was doomed, and u are at peace with it..: bittersweet this is what I miss in some of her recent works: that raw honesty Edited August 28 by MaybeKermit 5 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BabylonSaints 5,365 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Brooklyn Nights every single time. I love Earthquake, but BN just hits different. I get goosebumps every time I listen to it, and not just from the lyrics either. Saw your face and mine in a picture by our bedside🎧 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
gagacabana 8,786 Posted August 28 Author Share Posted August 28 13 minutes ago, Lucas said: it's top 15 in her entire discography This made me remember @Ladle Ghoulash 's 111 ranking list where is BN at, Mary? I don't believe in the glorification of murder, I do believe in the empowerment of women 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,374 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Its not that I dont wanna love you The gays know how to party 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,337 Posted August 28 Share Posted August 28 Earthquake. BN is so overrated by this fan base Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga” 1 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,277 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 I FOUND AN OLD PAIR OF KEYS IN MY PURSE THAT OPENED THE WALKUP WE SHARED www.instagram.com/theduella666 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DESTROY UR DISEASE 21,402 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 2 hours ago, Controversiaga said: BN is so overrated by this fan base so is your existence here I can smell your sickness I can... 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,440 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 Both are really great but I have to go with Earthquake even though we only have a small portion of the song and it’s clearly unfinished 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 626 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 9 hours ago, Lucas said: Love both but Brooklyn Nights clears. Would've been the best song on ARTPOP by far I'd even go as far as saying that it's top 15 in her entire discography Brooklyn Nights has a beautiful melody, but ARTPOP would have needed more tracks like Venus or the title track ARTPOP to represent the concept of the record. Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,277 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 1 hour ago, Cherry Blues said: Brooklyn Nights has a beautiful melody, but ARTPOP would have needed more tracks like Venus or the title track ARTPOP to represent the concept of the record. Brooklyn Nights should have been on the record instead of Gypsy. I cannot STAND that song. www.instagram.com/theduella666 1 1 2 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
bpmMonkey 7,889 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 20 minutes ago, Duella Dvil said: Brooklyn Nights should have been on the record instead of Gypsy. I cannot STAND that song. Gypsy Top 10 songs of Gaga in general. The homophobia is wild saving people, hunting things - the family business 1 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Duella Dvil 12,277 Posted August 29 Share Posted August 29 1 minute ago, bpmMonkey said: Gypsy Top 10 songs of Gaga in general. The homophobia is wild LMFAO ABSOLUTELY NOT EVEN CLOSE This is coming from an ARTPOP advocate btw www.instagram.com/theduella666 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.