Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

AI Gaga Song Cover Request!

Controversiaga

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

So

sorry if this thread belongs somewhere else- please move if needed!

I feel like this singer sounds so much like Gaga already- I just need to hear it with her vocals!  I feels very Joanne/Chromatica era vocals!  Someone please help! xoxo

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Disclaimer: what I'm about to say isn't helpful :laughga:   but I recently went to sign up to some AI generating sites and they charge money to sue their service (which is fair) otherwise I might have helped :alsemanche:  I wanted to do an experiment on there but got halted in my tracks :motherofpuppies:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Shook 1

Controversiaga
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Disclaimer: what I'm about to say isn't helpful :laughga:   but I recently went to sign up to some AI generating sites and they charge money to sue their service (which is fair) otherwise I might have helped :alsemanche:  I wanted to do an experiment on there but got halted in my tracks :motherofpuppies:

Ughhh maybe it’s time I look into a good one and invest !!

• Like 1

There are tutorials on youtube on how to make them, it's quite easy tbh. You just need a lot of patience :bear: I've already made some covers for my own pleasure, I am too shy to share them lol

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Controversiaga
52 minutes ago, Red said:

There are tutorials on youtube on how to make them, it's quite easy tbh. You just need a lot of patience :bear: I've already made some covers for my own pleasure, I am too shy to share them lol

Omg really?? Okay I will check it out! Are there any special software/program you recommend?

and gurl share!!!

7 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Omg really?? Okay I will check it out! Are there any special software/program you recommend?

and gurl share!!!

I use this method

I have already made Gaga AI sing  A Little Respect by Erasure, tried to make a Who Owns My Heart by Miley but it was impossible because there's too much background vocals and RVC can't handle that well, am curretly working on a FROOT by Marina cover (but the pre-chorus has been a pain in the ass)

Edited by Red
If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • YAAAS 1

Controversiaga
1 hour ago, Red said:

I use this method

I have already made Gaga AI sing  A Little Respect by Erasure, tried to make a Who Owns My Heart by Miley but it was impossible because there's too much background vocals and RVC can't handle that well, am curretly working on a FROOT by Marina cover (but the pre-chorus has been a pain in the ass)

Slay!!!!!! Post some !!  Thank you!

18 hours ago, Red said:

I use this method

I really want to make my own model! All the tutorials I find don't teach you that. Except one... but the Google Drive the software was stored on has blocked it or something :bear: idk it's all very technical. I know you can make your own models on Voicify, but it's minimum $8 a month :bear:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Controversiaga
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

I really want to make my own model! All the tutorials I find don't teach you that. Except one... but the Google Drive the software was stored on has blocked it or something :bear: idk it's all very technical. I know you can make your own models on Voicify, but it's minimum $8 a month :bear:

I’m struggling to find a way to take my downloaded model and apply it to the song I want.

none of the free softwares I’m finding are working.

i have an Apple MacBook Pro M1 chip