news

Keith Richards confirms Andrew Watt was working with Gaga on music

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Starmie25
2 hours ago, Mr S said:

mediocre overall

No way :vegas:

911, Replay, Enigma, ROM, Joanne (totle one), PI are gems.

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Lady Adga said:

Exactly. Someone had to say it :vegas: Your comment left shook the little monstrosities because they know deep down that it is true :huntyga:

but its not so :billie:

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Lady Adga said:

Exactly. Someone had to say it :vegas: Your comment left shook the little monstrosities because they know deep down that it is true :huntyga:

Why are you guys even here then? :huntyga:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Lady Adga
4 minutes ago, Meat said:

Because I want to. Don't I have the right to say I don't like something about Gaga? Do I have to like everything? Obviously I don't like her, her music, like I used to, but I'm not a hater, just a casual fan who misses de old Gaga :traumatica:

• LMAO 1

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, Lady Adga said:

misses de old Gaga :traumatica:

Go stream the old songs and let people enjoy what they like without having to trash anyone maybe? :volantis:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Lady Adga
34 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Go stream the old songs and let people enjoy what they like without having to trash anyone maybe? :volantis:

I'm not talking about music. And you are not going to tell me what to do or not to do :vegas:

Edited by Lady Adga

2 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yeah… I mean that makes sense. But like idk… this producer is known for generic pop hits… which I think it’s clear she’ll never go to (honestly she’s never) so like we’re still as clueless as yesterday :oops:

and maybe I’m expiring but I’m so over endlessly speculating ab albums ☠️

we will be buying LG7 tho 

She's always worked with producers who have made generic pop hits, RedOne (Starships, Kings & Queens) BloodPop (Fifth Harmony, Justin Bieber, Britney). I'd love her to work with Andrew who's behind F*ck It I Love You/Doin Time by Lana, Post Malone's last album (which is produced amazingly!), Plastic Hearts by Miley, and obviously the Rolling Stones are working with him! Gaga makes songs non generic because she's so involved and not just using song's other people write. Tbh Gaga has made songs that are pretty generic (Stupid Love with Max Martin) that are bops, I think he would be perfect for her tbh. 

• Like 2

Reginald

Friends, I don't think telling people to unstan is a good thing.. :kry: If the albums stop selling, she'll just focus more on beauty guru and acting. She has several side gigs lined up and ready go, as soon as the legacy monsters do. 

• LMAO 1

4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Friends, I don't think telling people to unstan is a good thing.. :kry: If the albums stop selling, she'll just focus more on beauty guru and acting. She has several side gigs lined up and ready go, as soon as the legacy monsters do. 

i think gaga can survive with 2 less fans :lolly:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 4

Reginald
29 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Maybe, but I already see that she is taking a Jennifer Lopez style approach to this part of her career. Big pivot to movies, beauty, and and a likely eventual decade between album releases. Music is her side gig now. I think we need all the Monsters we can hold onto right now 

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Meat said:

They want to rain on everyone’s parade because they think if they don’t like something, nobody should either lol 

• Like 10

Lady Adga
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

It is more than obvious that she has lost more than two fans :partysick: :ladyhaha:

Edited by Lady Adga

41 minutes ago, Lady Adga said:

It is more than obvious that she has lost more than two fans :partysick: :ladyhaha:

And gained many more with Joanne, ASIB and Chromatica. :fthis:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 9

• River locked this topic