Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bustle: "A Viral Taylor Swift Fan Theory Predicts A Lady Gaga 1989 (TV) Collab"

YASKALE

Featured Posts

Article here

"On Aug. 9, Taylor Swift finally announced the release of 1989 (Taylor’s Version) at her Eras Tour show in Los Angeles following months of speculation. Now, as Swifties await the arrival of the singer’s latest re-release on Oct. 27, rumors and theories surrounding the album’s five From The Vault tracks have begun to circulate online — one of which claims that Lady Gaga might be featured on 1989 (TV).

In a now-viral TikTok, one Swiftie points out the pre-show music playing throughout each venue at The Eras Tour includes songs from Fallout Boy and Paramore, which are followed by Lady Gaga’s 2013 hit “Applause” and Lesley Gore’s “You Don’t Own Me.” In the clip, it’s then pointed out that both Fallout Boy and Paramore are featured on Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) on the tracks “Electric Touch” and “Castles Crumbling,” respectively.

If the order of the pre-show songs at The Eras Tour is indeed another of Swift’s cleverly placed Easter eggs, as many on TikTok now predict, this could mean that one of the five 1989 (Taylor’s Version) Vault tracks will be a Lady Gaga collaboration, as her song “Applause” comes next on the pre-show playlist."

I have a lot of respect for Taylor but I wouldn't identify myself as a stan. Still, something about this has me excited!

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 9
  • Shook 28

Tinnitus15

I’m gonna be so gagged if this turns out to be true 

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

thierryrreiht

👀

If there's one thing we know about miss Swift, it's that she loooooves to put easter eggs everywhere. Ice Spice, Paramore, Fallout Boys? And now Gaga?

There are no coincidences when it comes to Taylor. She changed her dress colours, and announced 1989 on the last US show, on 8/9. 

We know that Gaga doesn't do teasing like that. Taylor does. 
There's something there, let's hope.

Edited by thierryrreiht
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

I need itttt!!!!! Literally I'm 50% I want to hear a new song from them both, and 50% I want this to boost tf out of Gaga's spotify/hype up the next release lol

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Franch Toast

This site full of Taylor haters will lose their damn minds if that happens

Awesome Love It GIF by Pudgy Penguins

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 15
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 3

PartySick
13 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

This site full of Taylor haters will lose their damn minds if that happens

Awesome Love It GIF by Pudgy Penguins

You're right, I will :grr:

Stay(lor Swift) away from her :grr:

Spoiler

Jk this would be neat :traumatica:

💚
  • LMAO 3

Reality

I’m indifferent about Taylor but I want this to be true so bad 😭😭 give us something Gagz 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

If they collab and the said collab becomes a single, it will be the easiest #1 of both of their careers 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 15
  • YAAAS 5

PopEmergency
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

Applause plays in every date of her tour?

it does :) it's the last song that's played before the show starts

besides paramore and fall out boy, an ice spice song is played as well, who is featured on Karma.

• Like 4
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

• ChicaSkas locked and unlocked this topic