celeb

Kim K serving Gaga-levels of talent on AHS set

weed

Featured Posts

Werewolves Wanted
5 minutes ago, vyle said:

Everyone is being so negative 

I’m rooting for her tbh :vegas:

Honestly! She can do an amazing job and still not take away from what Gaga did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Werewolves Wanted said:

Honestly! She can do an amazing job and still not take away from what Gaga did. 

Yes. Stop comparing woman and putting them against each other challenge :trollga:

• Love 1

Meat
1 hour ago, SimonBaetens said:

She did okay but her performance was very over hyped imo

Overhyped by who? It wasn’t even nominated for an Emmy. They literally nominated everyone from that season except for Gaga.

• Like 1

SimonBaetens
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

Overhyped by who? It wasn’t even nominated for an Emmy. They literally nominated everyone from that season except for Gaga.

She got a Golden Globe for it? Anyways what I meant is that this show is pretty hammy and has lots of questionable acting, so Kim K will likely blend in well.

RAMROD

Wow, that's crazy!

image0.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 4

RahrahWitch

The direct quote says nothing about comparing Kim's acting to Gaga's, AHS_source needs better sources :iamfair:

"you have to be able to laugh at yourself in these ridiculous and extreme situations the show cooks up, and Kim has that ability every bit as much as Lady Gaga did"

Edited by RahrahWitch
  • Like 1

RebeldeFaith

Bradley Cooper on his way to be the one person out of 100 in the room who believes in her:

Yellow Hair Running GIF by Shauna Brooks

Edited by RebeldeFaith
Something something idk
  • LMAO 13

alsemanche

I mean... AHS doesn't often requires that much talent for actors to be on it :ladyhaha: Some of them do have amazing performances like Jessica Lange, but overall the acting is just okay on it, and imo that includes Gaga's performance on Hotel, so I wouldn't be too surprised if Kim falls under that category as well, especially that the season seems to be very much catered to the type of person that she presents to the public.

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent

Bowman

I bet Kim’s acting isn’t so bad as everyone’s making out, we will have to see for ourselves!

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Let’s face it.. both in Hotel and seemingly this new season the focus was way more on serving looks (and did that very well) than actual acting skills.

Pablo

I mean good for Kim trying out different things. We all know being married to Kanye was probably difficult AF.

Don't visit my profile
  • Like 1

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Bowman said:

I bet Kim’s acting isn’t so bad as everyone’s making out, we will have to see for ourselves!

It's her VS Paris again, I fear. They  will be compared a lot, especially since Paris also chose to started her acting career in (campy) horror stuffs, House of Wax  :ororomunroe:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Love 1