💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HIT ME HARD AND SOFT debuts with 329k in the US (#2)

alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche
Posted (edited)

Edited by alsemanche
Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Love 8
  • Sad 15

• alsemanche changed the title to HIT ME HARD AND SOFT debuts with 329k in the US (#2)
PMM

congrats Billie I love this album. Chihiro is so far my SOTY and ROTY for this year
her discography so far 
giphy.gif

I Am a Joke
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

All Taylor had to was release 3 voice memo's for 6 hours in her fifth tracking week for Billie to SCRAMBLE and throw her 'doing variants for numbers' BS out of the window and she still couldn't get the #1 album with 20+ versions and discounts. Taylor really baited Billie into pulling out all of her tricks and it was all for nothing except for exposing Billie's hypocrisy. I hope this humbles Billie. She's been dissing long albums, personal lyrics in music, 3 hour long shows. She told her brother off after he told a fan who bought 5 copies to stop buying the album. Her zionist manager is liking and unliking shady Taylor posts. This actually makes me wanna stream the album less. Oh well, Taylor always wins in the end!
jww0o4lm8cz91.gif

stop spamming, are you 5? 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Thanks 18

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

All Taylor had to was release 3 voice memo's for 6 hours in her fifth tracking week for Billie to SCRAMBLE and throw her 'doing variants for numbers' BS out of the window and she still couldn't get the #1 album with 20+ versions and discounts. Taylor really baited Billie into pulling out all of her tricks and it was all for nothing except for exposing Billie's hypocrisy. I hope this humbles Billie. She's been dissing long albums, personal lyrics in music, 3 hour long shows. She told her brother off after he told a fan who bought 5 copies to stop buying the album. Her zionist manager is liking and unliking shady Taylor posts. This actually makes me wanna stream the album less. Oh well, Taylor always wins in the end!
jww0o4lm8cz91.gif

You're taking this way too personal sis. Go to therapy. Taylor should too.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 16

ssslyboy
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

I hope this humbles Billie.
jww0o4lm8cz91.gif

Billie isn't the one who needs humbling, babe.

Edited by ssslyboy
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 6

Ororo Munroe

so happy for Billie, she keeps proving her haters wrong by staying true to herself and her beliefs. grace is something money can't buy oop! 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Lucas
11 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

jww0o4lm8cz91.gif

You need to get banned from this forum, like seriously. You are PSYCHOTIC and no that's not a compliment.

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 9

RenegAde
15 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

jww0o4lm8cz91.gif

Girl what?

yghkjg-walking.gif

• Thanks 4

NATAH
19 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

jww0o4lm8cz91.gif

you need to stop the edibles and touch grass, asap

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Roughhouse Dandy

That's a weird typo... Anyway, congrats to Billie and Finneas on their #1! 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

Cello
23 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

jww0o4lm8cz91.gif

Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Election 2020

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Morphine Prince

All that desperation from Taylor to have a 46K lead… truly pathetic.

The real story is Billie has reached a new peak on her third album!!! So proud of her and the ALBUM OF THE YEAR! 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 9

PartySick
28 minutes ago, SharGaga said:

jww0o4lm8cz91.gif

Can y'all stop reporting this please :poot:

They've been yeeted :poot:

💚
  • LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Westerosi

downton abbey violet crawley GIF

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Cello
Just now, PartySick said:

Can y'all stop reporting this please :poot:

They've been yeeted :poot:

Happy Anniversary GIF by Sesame Street

she/her 💗 free my mind
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2