💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj released after she was arrested on suspicion of exporting soft drugs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Posted (edited)

Update 2 : Nicki has been fined and released & canceled her show in the UK

Dutch military police confirmed a 41-year-old American woman had been held on suspicion of exporting soft drugs on Saturday, adding it was prohibited to take such substances out of the Netherlands. The woman had been fined and released around 19:45 GMT.

That was 45 minutes after Minaj had been due to begin performing at the Manchester Co-op Live.

GOc_4_AWMAAWa9V?format=jpg&name=small

Update 1 : she has been arrested

Nicki Minaj Says People are Trying to 'Sabotage' Her Tour

The 41-year-old “Super Freaky Girl” rapper took to social media on Saturday to share a video  taken outside an Amsterdam airport as she attempts to travel to Manchester for her next show.

In the clip a man is telling her that they need to perform a thorough search of her bags as Nicki questions why it is necessary. She alleged that this is an attempt to delay her so that she missed her show and seemingly blamed past management who she accused of pocketing money from her jet bookings.

As Nicki questioned the man, he said that police performed “a random quick check” of her bags but wanted to take a closer look for two reasons. He said that the officer did not appreciate that Nicki filmed him. Additionally, the man said that the officer “doesn’t believe you that you don’t have more with you than you say.”

It’s not clear what he’s referring to. However, in a post on Twitter, Nicki referenced weed being legal in Amsterdam, raising questions about if the search was for marijuana. 

“They’ve been trying to stop me from coming to every show. They took my bags before I could see them. Put it on the plane. Now saying they’re waiting on customs. This is what it looks like when ppl are paid big money to try to sabotage a tour after all else failed. Everything they’ve done is illegal,” Onika wrote on Instagram. source

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 44
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

The 41-year-old “Super Freaky Girl

The shaaaaaaade of it all 

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 42
  • Love 1

Agunimon

You would think these were tweets from a stan.

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

holy scheisse

She sounds a lil paranoid :gum:

• Like 3

Ziggy

Not to bring her up but didn’t Azealia banks say Nicki’d be getting her bags checked for weed at every border she crossed? :laughga: Like I remember this very acutely from her long ig story series about the Megan and Nicki beef lmao

• Like 8
  • Shook 1

sarcamstic

being dead serious when i say that i’m almost positive the sheer amount of drugs nicki uses has given her permanent traits of paranoid psychosis … cuz girl wdym airport security in foreign countries is being paid off to sabotage your tour :laughga:

flying like 1000 birds
  • Like 21
  • LMAO 2

• Teletubby changed the title to Nicki Minaj arrested for possession of marijuana in Amsterdam while on live
TEANUS
16 minutes ago, sarcamstic said:

being dead serious when i say that i’m almost positive the sheer amount of drugs nicki uses has given her permanent traits of paranoid psychosis … cuz girl wdym airport security in foreign countries is being paid off to sabotage your tour :laughga:

To be fair, with how vicious and powerful the rap game can be, it wouldn’t be that far fetched if someone simply did a false tip off that their bags/belongings needed to be scrutinized

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 2

Teletubby
Posted (edited)

Manchester, I'm devastated

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 27

palma

Oh wow a messy rant is incoming :giveup:

I am SAT. 

Weekend Champagne GIF

• LMAO 4

ImAnEnigma26
Posted (edited)

Karma's a bitch :coffee:

Edit: Just watched the video, that officer is yummy 

Edited by ImAnEnigma26
  • YAAAS 1

Catnikko

WAIT SHE WAS ARRESTED? THE TITLE CHANGE??

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

NewYorkGirl

No one has sabotaged her more than she’s sabotaged herself.  

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Westerosi
Posted (edited)

Weed isn't actually legal in Amsterdam. They just tolerate it, and have specific areas in the city where you can purchase/smoke it.

If you have more than what they consider a "personal" amount on your person, they begin to suspect that you intend to sell it, or are engaged in other illicit activities.

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 10

• Teletubby changed the title to Nicki Minaj released after she was arrested on suspicion of exporting soft drugs