💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

BTWB hq footage leak?

SpookyKid

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

Hey everyone! Just came across a tweet with a fragment of a hq recording of the BTWB where Gaga is singing Princess Die

https://x.com/adamlucass/status/1793963687683739681?s=46

Does anyone know where this comes from? I NEED hq footage of this tour :messga:

Sorry if it has already been talked about, haven’t seen any threads about it :enigma:

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/
  • YAAAS 2

JorgeX
8 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Hey everyone! Just came across a tweet with a fragment of a hq recording of the BTWB where Gaga is singing Princess Die

Sorry if it has already been talked about, haven’t seen any threads about it :enigma:

This is from the side screens feed 

• LMAO 1

SpookyKid
3 minutes ago, JorgeX said:

This is from the side screens feed 

yeah I know! I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is more of it, because it actually looks and sound way better than the one from Chile we have

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

mrpanditarulez
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

yeah I know! I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is more of it, because it actually looks and sound way better than the one from Chile we have

He posted a longer video on YouTube!

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

Flippy
4 minutes ago, mrpanditarulez said:

Just came here to post this! Is this the clearest audio we’ve gotten for this song @ChicaSkas ?

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Just came here to post this! Is this the clearest audio we’ve gotten for this song @ChicaSkas ?

22 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I don't think we've ever got audio of PD ever before And I can tell you it's from the holland show

• Shook 2

Super
37 minutes ago, mrpanditarulez said:

oh my god

PartySick

We've had the audio from this show (Amsterdam) for years but I don't think I've ever seen the video

💚
  • YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash

This vid is so clear!!! I hope someone has the whole show :traumatica:

• Like 1

WhiteWitch

I was sooooo obsessed with this song, and the entire btwb, but it’s so uncomfortable to listen to now. It’s so heavy and deep, and it breaks my heart. It’s an instant cry song now

• Like 1

andy232000

This is not the actual feed from the screens (you can see where it cuts at the bottom). But it is a better quality than the Chile one. They really recorded that with a potato 

• Like 2

BrB
3 hours ago, WhiteWitch said:

I was sooooo obsessed with this song, and the entire btwb, but it’s so uncomfortable to listen to now. It’s so heavy and deep, and it breaks my heart. It’s an instant cry song now

It was always an instant cry song for me, and that's what so good about it, you can just play it and let the emotions flow.

Anyway, she looked and sounded so beautiful during the BTWB era, pure angel :traumatica:

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋
  • Love 1

chaos angel

"Well I didn't thinking about it, but then someone threw the tiara on stage and I thought it might be a sign.So, this song is, may or may not be on my next album, but I wrote it a while ago and I never ever played it for anyone.[..] Actually I've been really excited and impressed with how many superfans have been at the show.[..]When I was at the, the last show, the Monsterball, it was interesting because there would be like maybe 5 um or ten kids, that would come to like 20 shows in a row in America, but now...there's so many of you..like a caravan.Okay, so the song is a little bit sad and it's a no way reflective of the rest of the music on the album but it's about some of the most deep personal thoughts I've ever had, and It's called Princess DIE. D-I-E.I'm just gonna play a little bit of it." The memories.:unicorn:

• Love 1