💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

will.i.am & Britney Spears - Mind Your Business

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

I’m so disappointed. It’s sounds like the idea they had before creating scream and shout and this was the rejected version. 

• Like 9

DrKindnessKunt1999

If anyone likes Big Fat Base or It Should be Easy then they’ll like Mind your Business because it sounds like a watered down version of both songs. 

The only positive thing that I could say is that the part in the final seconds where Britney and the backup singers sings Mind Your Business had potential. 

It’s also giving me Accelerate for some reason. Maybe someone from the BritArmy could make a better mix of Mind your Business because it sounds like a Britney Jean reject so far. 

Couldn’t Will.i.am. at least change the production to make it sound more modern? It literally makes “Chillin with You” sounds like a masterpiece, which I didn’t think was possible. 

Literally:

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Like 3

NATAH

i think britney should claim this was an AI voice and that she had no involvement cus this is horrible :wtf:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 12

DrKindnessKunt1999
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i think britney should claim this was an AI voice and that she had no involvement cus this is horrible :wtf:

I literally thought that it was an Ai prank until it was confirmed as the real song. 

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
11 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I literally thought that it was an Ai prank until it was confirmed as the real song. 

praying it still is :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

DrKindnessKunt1999
7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

praying it still is :messga:

The funny thing is that the COULD have been semi saved the song if Will.i.am changed the production and maybe added a feature to fill in space, but he chose to release it
 like this. It just seems very lazy. 

It’s literally the musical equivalent of somebody getting old leftovers from their fridge and mixing them together to see what kind of Frankenstein food they make. 

• Like 1

RichAssPiss

This is sad. "Hold Me Closer" was a sweet wholesome release and we know it was her. The idea that all her music going forward will be suspicious is upsetting. 

smitherz
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

It's giving not a soul can clock

if-youre-not-slaying-and-serving-a-soaki

don’t disrespect MBH like this

thierryrreiht

I didn’t think something could be worse than Vulgar. And then this comes out.

Same cringey topic, but with a much worse production. 

• Like 2

StarstruckIllusion

This is like when Gaga released Perfect Illusion

I barfed upon first listen, but her good will may be the nurturing needed for me to actually replay the song til I like it :glamourpuss::oops:

No but the crazy autotune (downgrade from Glory) and the lack of structure
 and Britney having like one verse at the end
 The 2012 throwback feels cute but the modern attempt by making it trap pop sounds v uninspired. This didn’t eat, nor did it touch its food. Hate that I’m talking about a Britney track rn
 but I know her actual comeback will slap so whatever 💘

• Shook 2