1. 1. Are you here for it?

• YASSS Gaga the weirder the better!
    • She looks good!
    • Meh.
    • It's too much for me, try-hard.
    • BOOT (I have no taste)

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

So our good sis WeirdGa came out of nearly 10 year retirement and was last seen at the final date of the ARTrave. She has now made a resurgence and I couldn't be happierĀ :giveup:

What drew me to Gaga, besides her music, was her larger-than-life, over-the-top, eccentric and unusual outfits and style. This feels like a return to form and even though the ARTPOP era got a little murky, I'm so glad to see her being the ARTist that she is. Chromatica had some moments like this but mostly she still looked sexy. I like when she's completely avant-garde, weird, and androgynous!

What about you?!

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 14
  • Love 3

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

Anytime I talk about lady Gaga with my family they always have said that they don't like weird Gaga Cause they think it's just too much but I think With Joanne and the more tamed stuff I don't feel like she was being herself and exploring her ways so I like it when Gaga's more avant garde cause I feel like we get to see the true her

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

Controversiaga

Sheā€™s not back. She always does these one off things and then dips for monthsĀ 

Pronounced like ā€œBalenciagaā€ . Emphasis on the ā€œGaā€
  • Like 10
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 2

SHALLOW
Posted (edited)

I expected something a bit more toned down and mature for this era for some reason. Also this could be just a one off look.Ā But I'm always here for WeirdGaĀ :firega:

Edited by SHALLOW
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD

I feel jazzed upĀ :party:

Ā 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952011fr5c910q4q68sd4

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • YAAAS 1

Lucas

Y'all forgot the iconic VMAs 2020 outfitsĀ :applause:Ā I feel like people don't talk enough about this night because her outfits SERVED so much??
OIP.jNECiSQe0r6NnMi_xdCoHAHaFM?rs=1&pid=rs_1200x1200-200830172038-1200-2-lady-ga

R.61a9879640b2258f32251fd5ccb836ee?rik=0

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 22
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 10

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Controversiaga said:

Sheā€™s not back. She always does these one off things and then dips for monthsĀ 

When was the last time she served this type of avante-garde absurdity at an event? Please post pics.Ā 

• Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

Y'all forgot the iconic VMAs 2020 outfitsĀ :applause:Ā I feel like people don't talk enough about this night because her outfits SERVED so much??
OIP.jNECiSQe0r6NnMi_xdCoHAHaFM?rs=1&pid=rs_1200x1200-200830172038-1200-2-lady-ga

Yeah I mean she looks great, but they are still very sexy/form fitting. They are serving 7's and 8's on the weird scale whereas her look last night was full on 11

• Like 10
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Cello
Posted (edited)

the recent looks feel like true Gaga / Stefani to me, something about the way she embodies and works such artistic pieces of fashion. I'd love to see her go weirder than ever, like Bjork level

Edited by Cello
she/her šŸ’— free my mind
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

AnglerfishbraBENUS
12 minutes ago, Lucas said:

this is different though tbh -Ā 

• Thanks 1

holy scheisse

Im very here for it - it feels weird bc I feel like sheā€™s tried to shed this image for so long nowĀ :wtfga:

• Like 1

palma

I am LOVING itĀ :gayhat:

I hope WeirdGa is here to stay. That being said, on the interviews yesterday she seemed like she really knows what sheā€™s doing - which isnā€™t exactly WeirdGa material. Perhaps this era she will embrace her weirdness as an authentic and integral part of her identity and choose not to play with it through memorized anecdotes (ā€œthere can be a 100 peopleā€) or invented personas.Ā :partysick:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Linus Gaga

Yesterday was the first time I feel that Gaga moment since 2014. The way she pose and walk, the way people scream for herĀ :traumatica:

She did dress weirdly a few times, but post 2016 was mainly the malibu looks, and jazz looks, plus Chromatica didn't have many public appearances. So, I'm here for a full Gaga era again. We already had plenty of mature looks in the past few years, and is time to have some fashion games again !

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4