Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Troye Sivan - Rush

COOOK

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

The song is actually really really good 

but not these gays in here getting pressed because people want body diversity :rip: it’s like when conservatives get mad for movies/tv shows having an LGBT character, or when racists get upset over a movie/show having a POC part of the cast :rip:

gays are the worst when it comes to body positivity, what’s new 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
1 hour ago, Rj Barker said:

I respectfully disagree there are plenty of music videos and ads and media everywhere with larger bodies in them and you can just enjoy this video for what it is.

look at how sam smith is treated for the same thing and then get back to me...

mother, what must i do?
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

chromaticainmyhead
2 hours ago, Rj Barker said:

Genuine question why are you getting all bothered over body type diversity? Why does it need larger bodies in it? What's the problem? Not everybody needs to see themselves represented in every piece of media everywhere.

it would have been nice to see a person who isn't skinny dancing with the nudity and raunchiness displayed and still feeling empowered and comfortable with it in such a dynamic social group. it's something that is still rarely displayed in the media ... it's a missed opportunity but still a cool video

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

I wonder how many people commenting on the lack of bigger guys were also dragging Sam Smith thru the mud for their body positivity and choice of outfits. 

For what it’s worth, I’m a bigger guy and I don’t feel underrepresented. It’s a bit crazy to expect every piece of media/entertainment to include every body type, every single time. 

• Like 2

Flippy

Some people here…. :flippy: 

I have to laugh :ladyhaha:

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

PunkTheFunk

Wow what an amazing video and song. One of the best pop songs I've heard in a while.

PunkTheFunk
7 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

its so good apart from the chanting in the chorus - if he had just done that with his voice using a vocoder or something it wouldve been better

That's literally the best part :triggered:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 4

CharlieQuinn

I wonder if this is how my twink neurons look partying in my head :oops:

Love this!! Doesn't feel forced or try-hard. Good summer song!  

wait.. Y'all complaining about body types not being represented? Skinny, no-muscle gays are mostly shown here.. that's  one representation! (and yes, some of us get bullied and feel insecure too) But I don't think that's the purpose of this song. It's a party song, feel good song !

• Like 1

LG666
5 hours ago, Rj Barker said:

Genuine question why are you getting all bothered over body type diversity? Why does it need larger bodies in it? What's the problem? Not everybody needs to see themselves represented in every piece of media everywhere.

Agree with your question. It's impossible to represent everyone. It would require all body sizes, disabilities, skin color, people with abnormal limbs, different religions, hair, etc... the list goes on and on and on. People want something to be upset about.

This video is fantastic and so is the music. We need to stop trying to be "right" all the time and simply enjoy art. This video isn't harmful and it's really not that serious.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

AURAOFSHEISSE
4 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

Y’all are some weirdos if you hate fat people pls just say that 

Yes, i'm fat-phobic if fat-phobic means I don't think being fat is healthy for anyone and wish that no-one was fat. 

p.s. sorry I don't find obesity and being overweight attractive and you cant convince me that's the norm, humans are naturally attracted to healthy individuals.

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Railing
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

look at how sam smith is treated for the same thing and then get back to me...

this argument is so tired

Sam Smith and Troye Sivan are not the same person. Sam would never do this in the same way that Troye has. Troye would never do a recent Sam video in the same way that Sam has.

Me personally, I think Sam Smith is an extreme tryhard and Troye has more artistic integrity :shrug:

• Like 2

Gaga2645
27 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

Yes, i'm fat-phobic if fat-phobic means I don't think being fat is healthy for anyone and wish that no-one was fat. 

p.s. sorry I don't find obesity and being overweight attractive and you cant convince me that's the norm, humans are naturally attracted to healthy individuals.

Baby seek some help idk wot to tell you :ladyhaha:

so bothered when I never even dragged the song I simply said it could have more diverse bodies to represent reality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Like 3

Flippy
29 minutes ago, AURAOFSHEISSE said:

This wasn’t the way to go about this… Sorry. 
Also, you can’t speak for everyone about what they find attractive. :saladga: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 3