Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

How dressed up should I be for the Monster Pit?

Antoni

Featured Posts

There's no requirement saying to get into the Monster Pit, you HAVE to dress up.... You just need to arrive early.

Only dress up if you WANT to. Since most of the shows are gonna be in the winter in cold places, it would probably be pretty uncomfortable to dress up. I'm just gonna wear a Gaga t-shirt. :P

Thanks! I just ordered a Helen Green zip-up hoodie to keep me warm and classy.

My name isn't Timmers

YCHofficial

dress whatever you want.. look at my random normal clothing.. (im the guy in the black at the front)

247826_10151083708057947_434552076_n.jpg

dress whatever you want.. look at my random normal clothing.. (im the guy in the black at the front)

247826_10151083708057947_434552076_n.jpg

That outift looks like what Kyle wears everyday. He's going to be so excited. Thanks for sharing, and what a lovely picture!

My name isn't Timmers

You don't need to be dressed up. Some people just wore t-shirt and jeans. I just wore the tour t shirt i bought a few shows before.

In all reality go comfortable, I know people go over the top and wear crazy costumes but stay true to yourself and wear something that makes you happy.... I sometimes feel some of these "LIttle Monsters" are toooo halloweenie or just throw on whatever they find.... not saying you shouldn't different strokes for different folks....

In all reality go comfortable, I know people go over the top and wear crazy costumes but stay true to yourself and wear something that makes you happy.... I sometimes feel some of these "LIttle Monsters" are toooo halloweenie or just throw on whatever they find.... not saying you shouldn't different strokes for different folks....

I'm really an out there guy when I get the opportunity to be, but I don't feel like winter temperatures and being broke is the opportunity I'm looking for.

My name isn't Timmers

I'm really an out there guy when I get the opportunity to be, but I don't feel like winter temperatures and being broke is the opportunity I'm looking for.

Well im an " out there guy" myself but also if you don't have the money to do it, You should keep it simple or create something that will look great on you... For the BTW ball I wore black and white american flag skinny jeans, with a black and white sharon needles thank top and a bunch of metal jewelry.. Not exactly GaGa but it worked for me..

Archived