Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

My new song 'All I Need (2023 Version)' is OUT

Hallucinade

Featured Posts

Hallucinade

Introducing 'All I Need (2023 Version)' - A Song Transformed by Life's Journey 🎶💔

https://music.apple.com/ch/album/all-i-need-2023-version/1685005053?i=1685005054&ls

Other services: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/hallucinade/all-i-need-2023-version

Some behind the scenes tea:reductive:

I'm incredibly excited to share my latest release with you, 'All I Need (2023 Version).' What started as a catchy EDM dance track has taken on a profound significance that I never could have imagined. Life has a way of changing our perspective and reshaping our art, and this song is a testament to that truth.

During the single rollout period, I experienced an unexpected loss of a parent. It was during this time that 'All I Need' took on a whole new meaning for me. The lyrics, once seemingly simple and carefree, now resonate deeply with the emotions I've been grappling with.

Life has a way of surprising us, teaching us, and transforming us. This song has become a reflection of that transformative power. I hope that when you listen to 'All I Need (2023 Version),' you can feel the raw emotions and the profound meaning that now reside within its melodies. May it serve as a reminder that even in our darkest moments, music has the power to heal, to unite, and to bring us strength.

Thank you guys again very much. I remember being a part of GGD's Original Song Contest and everyone being really loving and supporting:heart:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Oriane

See you in GGD Song Contest soon! :lolly:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Love 1

Hallucinade
6 hours ago, Oriane said:

See you in GGD Song Contest soon! :lolly:

Yes hopefully! Is there already a date?