Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eurovision Song Contest 2024 in Malmö, Sweden

Dutch

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Get ready because tomorrow we will have Latvia, San Marino, Georgia, Belgium, Estonia, Israel, Norway and Netherlands.

Only songs that probably won’t copy their national final performance since they didn’t have one are Belgium, Israel, Georgia and NL. Where the staging for Belgium is already showcased on tv. Israel will probably come through and the hot mess NL will give is something to look forward to and meltdown over. 

We know San Marino wont have anything in terms of props 'cause Megara talked about it so Im expecting 100% the NF performance. 

I want all those mics for Belgium and Im guessing he will have glitter all over his upper body.

Norway I will just pray she doesnt snap her back while doing the exorcism.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • LMAO 2

Juanlittlem

More Aiko footage

Juanlittlem
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

More Aiko footage

Looks good on chamera oops

River

@SwissMonster I'm gonna watch it in Italy just so I can vote for Switzerland

I want to go to the eurovision next year so bad lol:emma:

If Switzerland will win, in which city do u think it'll be?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 1

Dutch
Posted (edited)

10:30 CEST Rehearsal 1: 🇱🇻 Latvia – Dons - Hollow

First up today is Latvia’s Dons – he’s a musical icon in his home country, so he’s no stranger to a big stage. His soulful power-ballad Hollow swept up both jury and public votes at Supernova, and its position in the running order (sandwiched between an Armenian folkbop and a San Marino rock anthem) feels like a soul-stirring vocal masterclass.

The staging for this features a huge circular prop (maybe three or four metres in diameter) - it's HOLLOW, so Dons performs the first half of the song standing inside it. It doesn’t move or spin or light up, but it does create a really powerful focal point on stage.

Dons is wearing his trademark royal blue sleeveless pantsuit , and he’s backed by an LED wall of gently pulsing lights and circles. The lighting effects are actually really clever – lots of slow-moving blue spotlights in the verses that kick into much brighter, whiter lights in the chorus. They feel like searchlights, and it gives this whole performance a MOOD.

rehearsals-day-4-live-blog-v0-jbf0eovo1l

GMZusrXWUAA9pPF?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Dutch

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

10:30 CEST Rehearsal 1: 🇱🇻 Latvia – Dons - Hollow

First up today is Latvia’s Dons – he’s a musical icon in his home country, so he’s no stranger to a big stage. His soulful power-ballad Hollow swept up both jury and public votes at Supernova, and its position in the running order (sandwiched between an Armenian folkbop and a San Marino rock anthem) feels like a soul-stirring vocal masterclass.

The staging for this features a huge circular prop (maybe three or four metres in diameter) - it's HOLLOW, so Dons performs the first half of the song standing inside it. It doesn’t move or spin or light up, but it does create a really powerful focal point on stage.

Dons is wearing his trademark royal blue sleeveless pantsuit , and he’s backed by an LED wall of gently pulsing lights and circles. The lighting effects are actually really clever – lots of slow-moving blue spotlights in the verses that kick into much brighter, whiter lights in the chorus. They feel like searchlights, and it gives this whole performance a MOOD.

Theyre giving too many flowers to this, Im curious now but I dont think it will qualify anyways

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, River said:

@SwissMonster I'm gonna watch it in Italy just so I can vote for Switzerland

I want to go to the eurovision next year so bad lol:emma:

If Switzerland will win, in which city do u think it'll be?

Do you have a Italian sim card? 'Cause I think thats what matters to count towards the voting

Jacksonotta

12 points to the Netherlands 🇳🇱

Edited by Jacksonotta
I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...
  • YAAAS 1

tomsches

Im kind of liking Eurpapa! We need a song to unite Europe! 

• YAAAS 2

Dutch
12 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Theyre giving too many flowers to this, Im curious now but I dont think it will qualify anyways

It looks great tbh, but yeah, it needed a jury to get close to qualify. 

River
11 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Do you have a Italian sim card? 'Cause I think thats what matters to count towards the voting

Yup :party:

I'm planning to watch with friends in Milano this year, we all hate the Italian song though lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Dutch
6 minutes ago, River said:

we all hate the Italian song though lol

angry basketball wives GIF by VH1

• LMAO 2

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, River said:

Yup :party:

I'm planning to watch with friends in Milano this year, we all hate the Italian song though lol

Take that back

angry table throw GIF

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Dutch
Posted (edited)

11:10 CEST Rehearsal 2: 🇸🇲 San Marino – Megara – 11/11

Have we had enough coffee this morning? Not yet. Does it matter? Also no. Because Megara from San Marino are waking up the whole arena with their rock anthem 11:11. Their rehearsal started at 11:13, which is one of those things we will all just have to learn to live with.

Megara are still in the pink and black fur we saw at Una Voce per San Marino, but a slightly different design with added zebra stripes. The LED wall shows a pink and black animation with lots of spooky trees and dragons that feels like a fairy story – the whole thing comes together as a really cohesive bit of staging that feels fun, uplifting and very LOUD.

There’s a really fun dance routine that runs through this whole performance, which we don’t usually see with big rock bands, but Megara are definitely here to entertain – there’s even a moment at the end where Kenzy takes off her fur coat to reveal a new outfit featuring pink PVC armour with a dinosaur spine. We’re also happy to report that the flamenco dance break from the official video has made it to Malmö, with Megara’s two dancers shedding their fur coats to reveal skeleton bodysuits and fur boots.

🔥 PYRO UPDATE: smoke AND flame balls, with a huge fiery finish. If you have tickets for the arena standing area, dress for warm weather.

GMZ5UGzWMAAnV7s?format=jpg&name=large

GMZ4voUX0AAXggV?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Dutch

• PartySick locked this topic
  • River unpinned this topic