💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream VI wins Best Movie and Best Fight Scene at MTV Awards

monketsharona

Featured Posts

MaybeKermit

Yessssss !

tbh I only started watching the movies recently bcs I saw how y’all loveeeed it and loved talking about it on here and I’m OVSESSSSEDFDD

badfaith

The movie is great, no one is beating

Spoiler

Jill and Amber

as Ghostface though, they truly ate :giveup:

dubstep111

I’m so happy about this! My favorite franchise was the coolest kid at the party last night!!

Karl

Are these fan voted or something? Or do they only focus on crowd pleasing blockbusters? Genuine question because I can't understand how scream 6 is the best film of the year :laughga: 

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, badfaith said:

The movie is great, no one is beating

Reveal hidden contents

Jill and Amber

as Ghostface though, they truly ate :giveup:

That's curious, I think they are the worst ghostfaces ever (aside from the latest) 

badfaith
15 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

That's curious, I think they are the worst ghostfaces ever (aside from the latest) 

Really?? They were brutal and committed, they were actually scary cause they were insane :oprah: For iconic performances, they are easily in the top 4 for me with Billy and Stu

Anderson123

Very happy to see this happen, 26 years after the original Scream won Movie of the Year as well so it's nice to see that with a sixth installment.

Anderson123

It's also very cool to see that even without Sidney in it, the fanbase is still very strong and present. Could be Jenna Ortega's popularity but the movie was against Top Gun Maverick, Avatar 2 and Black Panther 2 so that was some strong competition.

Archived