💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson slams Twitter user who called her album “generic”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

badfaith

Twitter users navigate the word like a different breed, they should be studied honestly :icant: like the gall that they have and the lack of self-awareness

HotLikeMexico

I don’t even know why she’s even entertaining this. You’ll find people either liking and dissing ****, it’s Twitter. 

bionic

she wasnt even tagged and her name/the album's name wasn't even in the tweet, how did she find this :giveup: 

tbf i do think zara's music is generally quite generic but that doesn't mean there isn't heart soul or passion in it

buy bionic

NewYorkGirl

I get like weird secondhand embarrassment when artists reply to things like this as if they have nothing better to do. Not even a fan, but girl come on. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

ARTFAP

the tweet is true tho.

zara larsson and those D-lister has no cultural impact when it comes to music.

LateToCult

I quite enjoyed some of the JLO and Bebe songs on those album tho. 🦧

edengowon

honestly all of those albums are pretty generic. both zara and ava improved but the second response is obnoxious and arrogant. like ignore them, why do you feel you gotta all that if it really isn't generic? :ladyhaha:

she doesn't even have writing or production credits on half of the songs, it's not like they're attacking her creative work.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ProfessionalClown

I mean they’re right lol Zara’s stuff is H&M music. At least Ava literally exceeded all expectations with D&D (a perfect pop album imo) 

Sorcerer

She should've just kept quiet and not engaged with the tweet. Stan Twitter drags every single artist.

Idk but her replies come off as self-absorbed. I don't think a lot of successful artists would call their album "a flawless body of work," especially when that album isn't even acclaimed or popular. How can you improve as an artist if you think your releases are flawless?

thisguyN

I enjoy Zara’s personality and music, and this makes me sad / worried for her. Girl, just don’t. There are much better ways to stand behind your projects than feuding with random people online. I hope this was just a drunk tweet or sth, and hope she’s doing fine.

djBuffoon

I’ve liked a couple of Zara’s songs, but this kind of behavior is just cringey, juvenile, and ungracious. Why engage with random faceless people like this?

Versace

One of these is not like the rest lol. Bebe’s debut album is dark af and nowhere near the generic bubblegum pop music that the girls have been trying to replicate since Teenage Dream. Also no jokes but I’ve heard most of these and Zara’s the most generic one on there lol. 

HEARTSTOP

Generic doesn't mean it's bad. It just means that the reason it sounds good is because it uses the same old formulas that have been proven over and over again to be successful.

Original is not always a good thing either.

IDGAF

Archived