General Grievous 1,292 Posted July 23 Share Posted July 23 Time to abandon ship. 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheMontebello 1,350 Posted July 23 Share Posted July 23 As a fan of the games, I have learned to never have hope for a good movie... But dare I say this looks good? You like the fat girl I got in me 🍕 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ricardo 8,234 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 (edited) 2 hours ago, TheMontebello said: As a fan of the games, I have learned to never have hope for a good movie... But dare I say this looks good? it's because it's practically a side story and its connection to the saga it's based on easter eggs (I haven't read the script that leaked) I'm hopeful it'll be good but as a horror movie not a RE evil movie Edited July 24 by Ricardo 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
weed 79,400 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 omgggggg this looks amazing lol. Something about getting chased running at full speed is so scary to me omg the footsteps in the audio, seeing her on the field I gagged I got goosebumps lmfaoo I'm so excited!! Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Flippy 14,704 Posted July 24 Share Posted July 24 Well… y’all will see how it goes! Lots of cool stuff happens but yeah… TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.