💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

weed

omggggg Jimob's entrance look. I've been waitingggg for full body silicone (even tho it was done in down under lol and I gagged as well)

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, HIM820 said:

You can’t really say no if you still want to work with WOW and as of now, they’re pretty much a drag monopoly. It’s mostly about timing. Do they have other contractual obligations during filming? etc etc. Some are still touring for the company.  

Also from an entertainment perspective, I don’t need to see the rehashing of all the runners up competing to win again. I already get that they’re good at this comp. I think a big part of All Stars is getting to reintroduce someone who had a rough go the first time. Thats why AS6 was refreshing. There are sooo many queens that have been on this show to choose from, and this is their career. I want to see how they’ve grown. 

Eh, I disagree. Imo AS6 is a pretty weak season for precisely that reason. 

HIM820
6 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Eh, I disagree. Imo AS6 is a pretty weak season for precisely that reason. 

It’s fine if you didn’t like it, but maybe you aren’t as much of a fan of drag than you are of drag race? I’ve actually had this convo with the queens I’ve worked with. There are drag fans and now there are drag race fans. The latter has trouble finding entertainment value in drag itself sometimes, and their tastes are mostly molded by the show and what RuPaul deems as the best. So now when the casting comes out they are disappointed because all they know is what they saw of them last, which in many cases is getting eliminated on a loss. 

The only way I could ever see being disappointed with a cast is if it somehow impacted me. But I’m not a drag queen so I’ll just be happy the show exists and I get to see a new season while it’s still going strong! 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Stephen

Couldn't stop smiling watching this until K*ndy came out

scary-movie.gif

Who I'm rooting for from most to least:

Jimbo
Jessica Wild
Darienne Lake
Heidi N Closet
Alexis Michelle
Lala Ri
Naysha Lopez
Monica Beverly Hillz
Mrs. Kasha Davis
Kahana Montrese
Jaymes Mansfield
Kandy Muse

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

AndiGaga
3 hours ago, skaxboy said:

Jimbo is great but i low key wish she were on a proper Canada All Stars

No no

Jimbo now has had seasons in Canada, UK & USA

Thats fantastic for her, she will be a fave of three big local audiences and thats amazing

She deserves it so much, one of the best and most original queens ever

Edited by AndiGaga
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2

bionic

my top4 just from which queens i like the best lol:

• jimbo
  • jaymes
  • darienne
  • lala ri or kasha
Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, HIM820 said:

It’s fine if you didn’t like it, but maybe you aren’t as much of a fan of drag than you are of drag race? I’ve actually had this convo with the queens I’ve worked with. There are drag fans and now there are drag race fans. The latter has trouble finding entertainment value in drag itself sometimes, and their tastes are mostly molded by the show and what RuPaul deems as the best. So now when the casting comes out they are disappointed because all they know is what they saw of them last, which in many cases is getting eliminated on a loss. 

The only way I could ever see being disappointed with a cast is if it somehow impacted me. But I’m not a drag queen so I’ll just be happy the show exists and I get to see a new season while it’s still going strong! 

Weird accusation to make about someone not liking a specific season of Drag Race lmao. I was a fan of drag and performed in drag before I started watching Drag Race. Why would your first thought be to assume I'm not an "actual drag fan" just because I said I didn't like AS6? Lmao. Drag Race is reality TV and, in that context, having a strong cast is incredibly important. There are plenty of queens who I didn't care for on the show or that didn't do exceptionally well on the show that I absolutely love in general. For example, I adore Tammie Brown, but her style of drag isn't really right for the format of the show and isn't really what the judges are looking for. So, when I judge a season of Drag Race, I judge it by the standards established by the show, so if I'm not hype about the cast, it's not because I think they're untalented, it's because I don't necessarily think they're right for the format or will excel in the format + provide the type/level of entertainment that's expected from Drag Race. 

Edited by deactivated001
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

phantasmas

uughh! everyone looked so good in the promo!! 

S15 + AS8 are starting to feel like throwback seasons to me.. almost like a reset of RDR. idk if anyone else gets what i'm sayin? 

anyway... 

3tyM.gif

• YAAAS 3

Taylucifer

this is such an interesting cast, so excited to see what everyone brings!

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Sneaky Oliver

We went from All Winners to All Losers quite quickly :cryga:

They are not the queens I expected to be on All Stars, especially coming after the All Winners season. Except for Kandy I guess

I expected to see like Gigi Goode, Crystal Methyd, Denali, Jackie Coxx, Utica, Plastique Tiara, Olivia Luxx… perhaps they will be there for All Stars 9!

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Thanks 2

AndiGaga
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

We went from All Winners to All Losers quite quickly :cryga:

They are not the queens I expected to be on All Stars, especially coming after the All Winners season. Except for Kandy I guess

I expected to see like Gigi Goode, Crystal Methyd, Denali, Jackie Coxx, Utica, Plastique Tiara, Olivia Luxx… perhaps they will be there for All Stars 9!

Heidi, Jimbo, Alexis Michelle and Darienne are veeery great entertainers

I get what you mean, but i think they will save the top queens like Gigi for the Global All Stars, they can profit from that way more

• Like 5

The Fame Monster

Team All of Them

This is such a strong group of Queens that I am beyond excited!!! Each of them deserves to win! 

Find your freedom in the music
  • Thanks 3