💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars (season 8) - [starts may 12]

bionic

Featured Posts

Borisapillar

Jimbo should have won but screwed herself over as the producers knew she wouldn’t be able to lip sync with no makeup. Maybe it was strategy.

Alexis made the wrong decision.

• Like 3

BUtterfield 8

It’s gonna be really fun when someone tries jimbo’s no makeup cover face look on a future episode of US all stars or the regular season and they get negative critiques….

• Like 2

Luke78619
8 hours ago, Levine said:
  Hide contents

I think they are all afraid of the producers right now, they know well Kandy is a favorite and they don't wanna go against them. But I thought Alexis was smarted than that to understand Kandy isn't a fans favorite. If even Naomi got a pass for the elimination of Manila, let alone her if she would have eliminated Kandy freaking Muse!

Maybe they thought they’d lose the lip sync and didn’t wanna go back to untucked with her lipstick, so she voted for the eliminated queen instead :ph34r:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
25 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

It’s gonna be really fun when someone tries jimbo’s no makeup cover face look on a future episode of US all stars or the regular season and they get negative critiques….

Ngl it's also gonna be fun when someone else tries Kandy's shapeless baked potato bodysuit with **** glued on it look and gets read for filth on a regular season :tea:

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Ultimecia

At this point in the competition, none of them deserve to go home. :traumatica:

Spoiler

Tired of the Kandy slander, and that elimination won't help. :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

Reality

That episode was wild...

Spoiler

Firstly, I thought the judging was 100% correct. Alexis made a beautiful dress and she definitely deserved the win. Jimbo and Jessica both did great too. To be honest, I think the one of the big reasons why Jimbo didn't win was because of the facekini she made. Clearly she couldn't have lip syned in that, so Alexis was really the only right choice there. 

The storytelling this episode was kind of insane though. All this talk about eliminating Jimbo got me worried for her, and it makes me worried for the next couple of episodes since they brought it up so much here. But let's talk about the real storytelling between Alexis and LaLa...Cause girl what was that?? I'm so interested to see what Alexis' reasoning is for sending her home because this entire season has built up to this potential alliance/romance(?) between Alexis and LaLa, so for her to send her home was a real shock.

I'm not as much of a Kandy hater this season as many people are—though I was a Kandy hater in S13—but it's kind of crazy how far she's made it even though she's had some questionable placements. I was actually a little nervous during the critique this episode because Ross started off with a really good critique and I was worried that she'd be placed high. 

The top 2 this season is clearly Jimbo and Jessica. I can't see Alexis and Kandy making it much further and I'd truly be shocked if either of them did.

🃏🖤👹

alsemanche
1 hour ago, catsounds said:

Can we talk about lala's lace wigline :ladyhaha:

RIGHT it was wild :air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • LMAO 2

BUtterfield 8

I’m gonna need Alexis to just go bald cause what the hell her hair from the back is crazy :laughga:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

At this point in the competition, none of them deserve to go home. :traumatica:

Hide contents

Tired of the Kandy slander, and that elimination won't help. :traumatica:

It ain't slander if it's true 😈

Ladle Ghoulash

Ngl my interest in this season has largely fizzled out. Looking forward to Global All Stars, tho :vegas:

weed
3 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Ngl my interest in this season has largely fizzled out. Looking forward to Global All Stars, tho :vegas:

girly UKvTW 2 is gonna be a gag!!! and Global All Stars seems to have an insane cast omg

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash
9 minutes ago, weed said:

girly UKvTW 2 is gonna be a gag!!! and Global All Stars seems to have an insane cast omg

Do we have any tea about when GAS (Global All Stars :air:) is coming out?