đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Gomez addresses Hailey Bieber drama

Kimmo

Featured Posts

The Fame Monster

For someone who does not wish harm to even the ones who bullied me at school, it’s so hard to imagine why anyone would send death threats to someone you don’t even know… I guess they are just projecting their own bad feelings towards random people. 

Find your freedom in the music

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NATAH

maybe don't be a bitch then? idk i'm struggling to feel sympathy for a bully...

mother, what must i do?

2 hours ago, bionic said:

more popstars should do the same

selina just has the disadvantage of being terminally online

Who are we sending death threats to? Why should Gaga tell us to stop sending death threats? What did I miss? :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Crescent Bloom

Selena once again takes the higher road, which is something incredibly admirable. 

While I do think it's absolutely uncalled for to send death threats, I do believe people have a right to criticize Hailey's catty/immature behavior if she's gonna bully someone for their changing appearance due to treatments of a chronic illness.

As someone said before, I do wish Selena said she no longer cares about any drama regarding her ex (nor his wife) to end this back and forth sh*t storm. Also, Justin not speaking up for his wife is not surprising.

TheFame Monster
21 minutes ago, Red said:

Who are we sending death threats to? Why should Gaga tell us to stop sending death threats? What did I miss? :bear:

remember Gaga had to tell this fanbase to chill with the Ed Sheeran hate on Twitter:billie:

1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

remember Gaga had to tell this fanbase to chill with the Ed Sheeran hate on Twitter:billie:

Yes. This happened years ago. Not happened since. Selena has to do it at least once a year. It's not a "most celebrities" problem, it's a Selena problem. It tells more about her than her fans, if I have to be honest. I'd question everything I do and what I say that is attracting this kind of drama into my life. 

bionic
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Yes. This happened years ago. Not happened since. Selena has to do it at least once a year. It's not a "most celebrities" problem, it's a Selena problem. It tells more about her than her fans, if I have to be honest. I'd question everything I do and what I say that is attracting this kind of drama into my life. 

Gaga should've been telling us off for years on end at the height of her fame from BTW through ARTPOP. Monsters were renowned amongst all the fanbases for being toxic. Things have changed now (altho we still have our moments as can be witnessed on this site anytime Gaga releases anything lol)

Young people seem to latch onto whatever is the latest big thing (so how/why cape for Selena I don't know) but you see the 'you did something I don't like so you're getting death threat' mentality in a lot of things, esp around reality TV

buy bionic

Just now, bionic said:

Gaga should've been telling us off for years on end at the height of her fame from BTW through ARTPOP. Monsters were renowned amongst all the fanbases for being toxic. Things have changed now (altho we still have our moments as witnessed on this site anytime Gaga releases anything lol)

First of all, she does; 7 out of 10 words that come out of her mouth is "kindness". Second of all, and repeating myself, we do not send death threats like confetti and we do not have to be lectured on how it's not a nice thing to do like we are seven-year-old from time to time. We do not have the same problem in the same scale as her fans. 

Nickypie101

There goes Selena defending her again and not Justin… lol, of course nobody deserves death threats. I feel like most people online defending Selena aren’t even her fans though just normal people calling out bullying behavior. Hailey should really just shut her mouth and keep anything Selena related out of it so she doesn’t have to go to her again telling her to defend her.

bionic
1 minute ago, Red said:

First of all, she does; 7 out of 10 words that come out of her mouth is "kindness". Second of all, and repeating myself, we do not send death threats like confetti and we do not have to be lectured on how it's not a nice thing to do like we are seven-year-old from time to time. We do not have the same problem in the same scale as her fans. 

if 'treat people with kindness' is the same as 'you guys need to cut it out' then i guess melania trump's 'be best' means that everything trumpsters do is A-OK

maybe it wasn't your experience but monsters were truly awful and absolutely did need to be lectured. that is true of the past even if not true of today

in any case two wrongs don't make a right

buy bionic

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Red said:

monsters have in the past. i would say around the ARTPOP era it was rough but not so much anymore 

Sherry

Gaga, Selena, Ariana and Taylor are genuinely one of the nicest celebrities ever. They don't stand for bullying and they stand for everything I agree with. Love to all four of them. 

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Naak Le Vaar
5 hours ago, Red said:

Why do I feel like Selena is constantly telling her fans not to send death threats to other people :bear:

Selenators would not be the first on my list for stans that send death threats. I would think it's Barbz or Swifties

Lmao they blocked my signature

JanStan

I can’t believe that people actually invest themselves in the love lives of their faves to the point of sending death threats. Clearly these people lack any identity of their own and live vicariously through celebs online. It’s beyond pathetic. 

Cameltoe Chariot

"Death threats" is such an empty buzzword when it comes to social media drama these days. Anyone getting heat drops those two words and then immediately everyone goes "OKAY NOW THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR" and the cycle ends... until it happens again.

But notice how none of those death threats seem to amount to actual violence? :huntyga:

Maybe Hailey shouldn't have dogpiled a very famous celebrity with another billionaire nepo kid through very public forms of bullying? :ororomunroe:

Archived