celeb

Selena Gomez addresses Hailey Bieber drama

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody James

It’s a Events like this, that unfortunately some people have to think hard to remember to hold the accountability on the party that started the drama to begin with obviously death, threats and violence are not the solution but if we blame Selena in this instance, who’s to say that, if a person being bullied in school defense himself/herself, are we not to hold a person that started the fight begin with?

Why do I feel like Selena is constantly telling her fans not to send death threats to other people :bear:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

bionic
5 minutes ago, Red said:

Why do I feel like Selena is constantly telling her fans not to send death threats to other people :bear:

more popstars should do the same

selina just has the disadvantage of being terminally online

buy bionic

Maxine Puth

I feel like this feud has been going on forever :max: and to my understanding isn’t Hailey the one that keeps digging it out the grave? If I were Selena I’d say point blank I don’t care about the Biebers, and that I’ve moved on + so should my fans. Then never address it again. 

Monstermilo

thank god, 

this fued was so childish and dumb 

good on selena for actually holding her fans accountable. 

TheFame Monster

Death threats are obviously horrible and no one should wish that upon anyone. But if the roles were reversed, I doubt Hailey would do the same for Selena. I’m still glad Selena took the moral high ground here and wish more celebrities would do the same with “feuds” like this

River

Another case when the person who was bullied needs to apologized to the bully because they couldn't handle the consequences of their shitty actions.

"I was an asshole and now I get death threats waaaa"

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Chromatography

hailey was definitely more the asshole overall in the situation, although selena would also constantly fan the flames intentionally or not. they just have to stop taking side swipes at another now. like hailey you got the guy it’s time to move on and selena you are better than that garbage.

If I were Selena I wouldn't have said anything maybe that way Hailey finally considers stopping being a bully. :bye:

Lucas

When Selena sung "kill'em with kindness" she was not telling lies.

Anyways it's quite funny to me to see a bully being affected by bullies, there is a taste of your own medicine girl

Archived