đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

EEAAO is now the most awarded film EVER

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

alsemanche
8 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

What can you expect from a donkey but a kick? Keep on believing that you are watching real cinema. Keep thinking you're consuming an indie gem, from literally the same people in charge of Marvel crap. Keep thinking that this is a film that manages to capture (or even tries to capture) the sensibilities of the Chinese people, that pays homage to them in some way or respects them, and that it's not some disgustingly stereotypical Yankee crap. Anyway, keep eating sh*t and thinking it's caviar.

All this anger over people liking a movie? :ladyhaha: Get off your pretentious high horse and touch some grass instead of insulting people for liking an (objectively very well made) film that you happened to hate for whatever reason

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rinasawachanta
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The way you are so angry. :ladyhaha:

The way you are absolutely incapable of articulating a response đź’•

NichuuB
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

What can you expect from a donkey but a kick? Keep on believing that you are watching real cinema. Keep thinking you're consuming an indie gem, from literally the same people in charge of Marvel crap. Keep thinking that this is a film that manages to capture (or even tries to capture) the sensibilities of the Chinese people, that pays homage to them in some way or respects them, and that it's not some disgustingly stereotypical Yankee crap. Anyway, keep eating sh*t and thinking it's caviar.

I share this exact opinion but with Ed Sheeran songs. Oh wow, what a moment

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
1 hour ago, rinasawachanta said:

The way you are absolutely incapable of articulating a response đź’•

So does you, i mean, its not because you've made a big post that your response had any articulation or meaning, literally just buzzwords and comparisons. Go have some study, read a book or something, you might learn how to actually write an opinion

Property of @Whale

Anderson123

I'll just say that it's such a shame when 2 really great movies clash with each other the same year. Banshees and Everything deserve Best Picture and more but were sadly released during the same year. 2020 and 2021 Oscars were so weak in movies they could've won that. Same with Best Actor, I'm very happy Brendan got it this year as I was expecting but last year they had to settle for Will Smith, that could've been Austin Butler. I guess this is the fun in awards when there's a lot of really great competition.

And while we're at it, Spielberg and The Fabelmans deserved it too.

Archived