💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

EEAAO is now the most awarded film EVER

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

See when you’re a modern classic??

Lead of the most awarded film of all time hanging w the lead of the most awarded song of all time ❤️🔥

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aussie

It was a great film but most awarded of all time is…wow…not sure. But congratulations to the cast and creators 

Puddin

EEAAO was amazing I’m so glad it swept! 

I didn’t know what to expect when I first watched it but ended up leaving the theatre sobbing with a new life perspective. 

rinasawachanta

Hideous film. The worst film i've ever seen. The 'tiktokization' of cinema. Dumb humour and horrendous aesthetics disguised as 'deep' or 'meaningful'.

NichuuB
24 minutes ago, rinasawachanta said:

Hideous film. The worst film i've ever seen. The 'tiktokization' of cinema. Dumb humour and horrendous aesthetics disguised as 'deep' or 'meaningful'.

me after watching the peppa movie

Proprietary of @Xi Jinping

PunkTheFunk

I went into it with really high expectations and it turned out to be...okay. I accept that it was a really well made and innovative movie but something about it didn't click for me.

TortureMeOnReplay
41 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I went into it with really high expectations and it turned out to be...okay. I accept that it was a really well made and innovative movie but something about it didn't click for me.

I wonder if your expectations stifled your ability to enjoy it. I know when I watched it I was really thrown off by the structure of the plot and scene sequences, as it didn't follow traditional points. I'm still a bit confused about the ending. But I understand what it was trying to achieve. 

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

:tea:

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I wonder if your expectations stifled your ability to enjoy it. I know when I watched it I was really thrown off by the structure of the plot and scene sequences, as it didn't follow traditional points. I'm still a bit confused about the ending. But I understand what it was trying to achieve. 

Possibly. I liked the concept but it just felt like too much was going on for no reason...and maybe that was the point :bear: 

I was hoping for a movie like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or Being John Malkovich that took a fantastical or absurd concept and delved deeper into it. EEAO felt like too many different concepts mashed together into one movie.

Quasi
4 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

4 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

Boring 

2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

:tea:

2 hours ago, JuanitoKasicki said:

more like 'Every Affirmative Actions At Once', amirite? 

ps: no ban hammer pls am asian lel

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived