💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hot Flynn Rider at Disneyland

Galvon

Featured Posts

Galvon

Has anyone noticed this actor? (People who also like to watch Disneyland video's sometimes)

He doesn't really look like animated Flynn, but he sure is cute.:flutter:

Just wanted to share with you.:giggle:

marvel-avengers-campus-greets-1-1200x900

He was/is also Captain America and the Prince from Snow White. @thefryingpanprince on Instagram has a lot of clips of him.

(that girl next to him is not me)

CoolTrainerTerry

Some Flynn's look... questionable. But this one? I approve. 

Also, now I'm sad again because we're literally driving back from a week at Disney World right now. :cryga:

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, weed said:

He can be Flynn and I'll be the Rider :ororomunroe:

Weed'll be the rider, giddy up, can't find ha

Galvon
1 hour ago, tylertremallose said:

I met the hot buzz light year everyone was gushing over lol

You mean this one? I mean I get that.:flutter: He doesn't look like Buzz light year at all though

42t8uih48tyuihjkn4t.jpg

NATAH
14 minutes ago, Galvon said:

You mean this one? I mean I get that.:flutter: He doesn't look like Buzz light year at all though

42t8uih48tyuihjkn4t.jpg

i need him :fatcat:

mother, what must i do?

Helxig

Regarding that Avengers video.. idk why but it's weird to me seeing all these characters played by like 18 year olds :laughga:  the actual actors are at least twice their age. They look too fresh faced and young

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Galvon
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Regarding that Avengers video.. idk why but it's weird to me seeing all these characters played by like 18 year olds :laughga:  the actual actors are at least twice their age. They look too fresh faced and young

Yeah that Hawkeye actor looks way too young

This one though, fits much better:

9ac4dfbb345d6f5c5362c8b77ed02abd.jpg

tylertremallose
9 hours ago, Helxig said:

the disney college program i believe is partly responsible for these castings too 

TortureMeOnReplay
10 hours ago, Helxig said:

I feel like it has something to do with how it sounds. Meeting"college kids" vs meeting "40 year old men". And its probably less intimidating for the kids as well. 

• Galvon changed the title to Hot Flynn Rider at Disneyland

Archived