💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Meeting Gaga in your city (Hotel Stalkers Database)

Griffin

Featured Posts

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Adampervez

does anyone know where gaga will stay during her stay in manchester? Apparently the executive suite is available for the lowry  :shrug:

Electric Chapel

does anyone know where gaga will stay during her stay in manchester? Apparently the executive suite is available for the lowry  :shrug:

Maybe she isn't gonna stay over? I hope so as I'd love to try and meet her in Manchester.

Adampervez

Maybe she isn't gonna stay over? I hope so as I'd love to try and meet her in Manchester.

I think she definately will stay over, she got a day before, and a day after both which are free days. Also amsterdam only had one night, but she stayed there as well! Also she has ARTPOP zone to meet and greet and that goes on for agess so she will definately need a night to stay over.

I need her to stay over. I have to meet her this time!!!!!!!!

I don't think she will be staying in Switzerland because she has a show in Spain two days later :noparty:

Yes two days later, why should she travel right after the concert when she could just sleep over and travel the next day? I'm pretty sure she will sleep in Zürich.

The hotel will be hard to find though. We are very discret here. I know she stayed in Marriott Zürich in 2009 but can't find anything since then. The Dolder Hotel is very posh and many stars like to be there so I could see her sleeping there.

Swissôtel is in Zürich-Oerlikon and very close to the venue so who knows. But she rarely steps out here. She said during Monster Ball that she was working on Yoü and I for two days in a studio in Zürich somewhere.

amenART, on 28 Sept 2014 - 22:01, said:

doesn't she stay at the Langham in London?

Yes she does, I've seen her there last December.

I think Gaga will skip Grand hotel this year and stay at Thief Hotel in Oslo.

Her dancers and band are at Grand Hotel actually. I met all of them yesterday, got a picture and asked if Gaga stayed there as well. Turns out, she's at the Thief with Cynthia, Joe, Natali, Alex, Tara and the others.

Hi Monsters, 

Do you know where she stays in Cologne?

I've waited 10 hours in amsterdam and then she came out the next day :( i really want to meet her :(( Please help me :)

Thank you so much!

Schloss Bensberg.

How do you know for sure? And what nights do you think she will stay there? 6 - 7th or 7th - 8th of October? :) Thanks for your help :)

Teal Ambition

Grand Hotel in Sweden. She was just spotted taking pictures with fans.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived