💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Drag Race España 3 official thread [Apr. 16 / Use spoiler tags]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

weed

not important but Javi #1 has become my favorite Javi throughout this season lol Javi #2 used to be DADDDYYY but he became a little annoying lol and I appreciate the beauty of Javi #1 more, he's so sexy. Both so hot, but #1 more emotional and sweet :traumatica:

Mocchi
1 hour ago, Flippy said:

Easily the worst season of DRE imo :bradley: which sucks because I loved the first 2! 

I agree! Both season 1 and 2 were superior, but despite of that this 3rd season is still among the best 10 RPDR seasons ever :vegas:

LaLuna

I'm gonna be honest, I stopped watching after like 4 or 5 episodes, I just really didn't like this season :laughga:

Happy for the winner though, I knew she was gonna win so I'm glad I didn't waste my time watching the rest of S3 :vegas:

Sneaky Oliver

I really don't get why S3 gets so much hate, it's not phenomenal like S1 but I think it's on the same level as S2. Actually from the competition aspect, I think I like S3 better than S2. I'm so happy for the winner, I was rooting for her since episode 01. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BUtterfield 8

The one ****ing website that I’ve been watching this season that uploads each episode fast decides today of all days to not upload the finale quickly I hate it here :messga:

congrats to whoever won cause I guess I won’t find out until tomorrow lmfao 

• 2 weeks later...