Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Who's gonna tell ha that she still smokes weed

I believe if she does, it's to ease pain for her fibro

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

27 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Who's gonna tell ha that she still smokes weed

I mean she’s not a drug addict like she was back then. And I’m so grateful for that. 

Saying that she “took that all away” in reference to Gaga smoking weed is giving a weird controlling vibe, and then to go on with the comment about her parents being grateful for that kinda rubs me the wrong way. At the very least It doesn’t seem appropriate to say these things publicly. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Maxine Puth
13 minutes ago, INNA said:

Saying that she “took that all away” in reference to Gaga smoking weed is giving a weird controlling vibe, and then to go on with the comment about her parents being grateful for that kinda rubs me the wrong way. At the very least It doesn’t seem appropriate to say these things publicly. 

I see it more as like… there’s a mutual relationship there. Marina helped Gaga and Gaga helped Marina. 

4 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I see it more as like… there’s a mutual relationship there. Marina helped Gaga and Gaga helped Marina. 

Same. Also, I’m sorry if I was rude to you in the past. 

Maxine Puth
3 minutes ago, Meat said:

Same. Also, I’m sorry if I was rude to you in the past. 

Ditto :enigma: I know I can be a bit defensive and extra on here, it’s sort of my safe space for venting. I’m sure we have much more in common than not :firega:

12 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Gaga was more useful to Marina than Marina was to Gaga, seeing as she’s still on “dope” to manage her pain and anxiety. It just feels like she’s demonizing it as the reason her artistry went astray, while Gaga’s influence reignited public interest in Marina’s performance art. If anything it seems that Tony was the prime influence that allowed Gaga to repair her image and continue making music in a healthier manner, while building a friendship that didn’t read like it was some sort of art experiment. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

RAYA.core

closets to a bjork era. i wonder why there was video recordings of this! ive been waiting long time for this to emerge again

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived