💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Toy Story, Frozen, & Zootopia sequels announced

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

King of the Fall

Toy Story reminds me of Jurassic Park in the sense that they are going to keep milking it forever, Toy Story should have left awhile ago.

Omar Vela
2 hours ago, Phaye Monster said:

Honestly Frozen 2 was mid and felt very finite with how they ended it. Will be interesting to see what they come up with for a third one. 
Lowkey I wanted a Zootopia sequel reallyyyy badly when it first came out but now I kind of like how it stands as a solo film if that makes sense? I’ll still be watching though

I'm guessing maybe they gonna tie the story with the original Snow Queen story, since Elsa kind of became THE snow queen at the end of the sequel. Maybe we'll get the story about the mirror, Elsa turning bad or putting the nature above human kind so people see her as evil

Lextyr97

I loved Toy Story 4 despite skepticism but I still don’t think AT ALL that we need a fifth movie. 4 said goodbye to Woody perfectly. If Woody is in 5, it will retroactively make 4 a useless/pointless movie. 

Frozen ****ing sucks. Another franchise should’ve got a shot, or something original should have come. 

I’m excited for Zootopia. The first was a pleasant surprise for me

huttont
3 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Unpopular opinion time! I liked Frozen 2 better than Frozen

I was nervous when they originally announced Toy Story 4 because 3 was so beautifully done, but ended up loving 4 when it came out. We really do not need 5. 

YES I think some of the music in Frozen 2 is even better than in the first.

Still haven’t seen Toy Story 4 :franminervini:

Starmie25
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Frozen ****ing sucks. Another franchise should’ve got a shot, or something original should have come. 

Frozen was originally a much more darker concept similar to the original Snow Queen tale actually 

LateToCult
6 hours ago, Werewolves Wanted said:

I am so excited but incredibly nervous for Z2. Z1 was one of my favorite movies ever and if they do certain things with it I will be.. displeased :toofunny:

You mean if the bunny and the fox fucc?

4 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

I loved Toy Story 4 despite skepticism but I still don’t think AT ALL that we need a fifth movie. 4 said goodbye to Woody perfectly. If Woody is in 5, it will retroactively make 4 a useless/pointless movie. 

I’m excited for Zootopia. The first was a pleasant surprise for me

THIS

RAMROD

Happy with F3 announcement, xos F2 was so much better and deeper.

Not sure about TS5, the last one just seems like the end to me.

Z2 is exciting but the writer for the forst one, who makes it so good, have left, so that makes me bit worried. :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ghost Face

All the people complaining about Toy Story go away. I would love another sequel. #fangirl

It's an honor.

RAMROD
6 minutes ago, Ghost Face said:

All the people complaining about Toy Story go away. I would love another sequel. #fangirl

Yes,  without woody and buzz. Go have fun :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Honestly the way Frozen 2 ended it should of gotten a series to follow up like tangled did.

Cause it has alot of potential story and world building in that universe. 

The Fame Monster

I guess it’s not about the need to tell more stories but rather about making more money. Both in Toy Story and Frozen franchises, the sequel movies have grossed better than the first movie.

By far all these sequels have been great so why not make more.

Find your freedom in the music

Lextyr97
8 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

Frozen was originally a much more darker concept similar to the original Snow Queen tale actually 

That’s fine and all but the movies still suck ass 🤣🤣

Archived