Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR - *spoilers ahead*

COOOK

Featured Posts

Vincem
4 minutes ago, Burim said:

But can we also talk about how beautiful and flowy her wig is :enigma: I just know her head is SWEATING

Are you insuating that this is NOT her real hair?! Oh My God No GIF by TV One

• LMAO 1

2 minutes ago, Vincem said:

Are you insuating that this is NOT her real hair?! Oh My God No GIF by TV One

No, it's just U N I Q U E :sis:

Walk Fashion Birdy

service applause outfit and seashell

"Walk, walk, fashion birdy, work it, move that beak crazy. I'm a free bird, baby!"
  • YAAAS 1

ProfessionalClown

I’m sorry this setlist is a mess lmao, she killin it but like…it’s Lowkey just a visual thing at this point. The actual performances are fine, they’re Beyoncé, it’s nothing new. The show tour seems to just rely on the visuals and I’m Lowkey kinda not into it. 

that’s the one thing I’ve always had issues with all of bey’s tours is it just feels like “okay I’m on stage, perform, be done with it” and it just doesnt feel like she’s genuinely in tune with her fans or really cares. 

I do respect and love the studio 54 lookin visuals and the club kid inspired looks in the backing visuals tho, that’s def really cool to see a big star show on their tour 

• LMAO 2

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, ProfessionalClown said:

it just doesnt feel like she’s genuinely in tune with her fans or really cares. 

She literally didn’t stop thanking the crowd at the beginning and and expressed her gratitude.. it’s her first show, every artist is kinda nervous for their opening night

Edited by Tinnitus15
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Tinnitus15
Just now, DanielM said:

So is it better than the Chromatica Ball Tour? :awkney:

For me in miles 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 4

Dennis
Just now, DanielM said:

Beyoncé is the best performer. I mean even as Gaga fans we need to be honest and accept it. Gaga has other better talents, like acting for example 

• LMAO 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DanielM said:

Depends on what exactly you want to compare. They're pretty much their very own thing, so I wouldn't necessarily say one show is better than the other, you know? 

Edited by Burim
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

She literally didn’t stop thanking the crowd at the beginning and and expressed her gratitude.. it’s her first show, every artist is kinda nervous for their opening night

I’m not saying just this show, in general from everything I’ve seen lol. I was a huge Beyoncé fan for years but fell off cuz it just felt very “showy” and disingenuous and it just rubbed me the wrong way for a long time 

• Sad 1

DanielM
Just now, Dennis said:

Beyoncé is the best performer. I mean even as Gaga fans we need to be honest and accept it. Gaga has other better talents, like acting for example 

I mean, it is not a competition. I think Gaga knows how to sell the lyrics and the message of the songs better, but Beyonce is a dancer obviously 

Dennis
Just now, DanielM said:

I mean, it is not a competition. I think Gaga knows how to sell the lyrics and the message of the songs better, but Beyonce is a dancer obviously 

It's more than dancing. She also slays the vocals live, with ease, consistently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1