Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Academy To Investigate Andrea Riseborough's Oscar Best Actress Nom

RAMROD

Featured Posts

bionic
1 hour ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Okay, but what about Ana de Armas getting nominated for the travesty that is "Blonde"? That seems like a bigger issue than this?

Her whole career is mindboggling. I've never enjoyed a performance by her

buy bionic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser
4 hours ago, Meat said:

I’m talking about Penelope’s friends posting on Instagram and asking people to vote for her. Gaga was the one who got all the nominations like Viola this year but didn’t get in Oscars because someone else managed to convince their friends to vote for them.

you have ZERO proof of that... "got ALL the nominations" wtf

androiduser
3 hours ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

Okay, but what about Ana de Armas getting nominated for the travesty that is "Blonde"? That seems like a bigger issue than this?

what about it? there's a difference between breaking the voting rules and voting for someone who might not have been the best

17 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

since a total of 0 of y'all bothered to read the rules or going through something before commenting on the issue, gonna tag y'all so u can take a look at it. @bionic @weed @dit @jacs vs looser 

I liked your post because it helped provide context however it seems like you misunderstood my post. I CLEARLY understand how this is an infraction of the rules set in place. I think we all do. What I am categorically against is framing this as an actress stealing a nom from a black actress and making it a race war. As I previously mentioned, there was no way she would know who would be getting the least votes. How was she to know that the black actresses would both be the ones with the least votes this time around?

Again, what she did was totally wrong. She networked her way to a nomination and used her connections in hollywood which is absolutely horrible and a violation of the rules set in place. What I do not like is the articles everywhere making her out to be the spawn of the devil for having blocked a nomination for a black actress. That part is unfair. 

Archived