💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Simpsons, Family Guy and Bob’s Burgers renewed for another 2 seasons

Better Day

Featured Posts

Controversiaga

growing up, I LOVED family guy - and I do still enjoy it today!  but some of the jokes they got away with are truly shocking and have not aged well.  especially since its 99% written by white straight men who are joking about other races, genders, and sexuality etc.  they make fun of everyone and all kinds, really, but still shocking some of the jokes. 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Better Day
1 minute ago, ControversiaGa said:

growing up, I LOVED family guy - and I do still enjoy it today!  but some of the jokes they got away with are truly shocking and have not aged well.  especially since its 99% written by white straight men who are joking about other races, genders, and sexuality etc.  they make fun of everyone and all kinds, really, but still shocking some of the jokes. 

I totally agree, as someone who still watches those episodes, however they do take the mick out of straight white guys as well 

Together You And I!

Controversiaga
Just now, Midnights Mayhem said:

I totally agree, as someone who still watches those episodes, however they do take the mick out of straight white guys as well 

yes they definitely keep it pretty well balanced - and I feel that its very safe for white straight men to joke about themselves, but very bold of them to joke about minority groups, when at the end of the day, they're making money off of it.  ANYWAYS - the show is still a guilty pleasure!!  and im a white (gay) man so I guess I can't speak for how other people feel about the show, im just making assumptions LOL okay bye love you 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

I almost had a heart attack, title was cut I thought they canceled all of them :alsemanche:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

edengowon

never seen bob's burgers but the simpsons died about ten seasons ago.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

RAMROD

I am happy, especially for for The Simpsons

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AnglerfishbraBENUS
28 minutes ago, River said:

I almost had a heart attack, title was cut I thought they canceled all of them :alsemanche:

i was expecting a series crossover 🤣

Better Day
47 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Who is still watching the Simpsons?!

It’s got a pretty healthy fan base 

Together You And I!

Reject False Icons

Glad Bob’s burgers are still going, the first seasons are the best but the show is still pretty enjoyable, I haven’t watched the movie yet, it wasn’t released on cinemas here 

It would be so much fun to watch the show with Gaga, knowing that she likes  :giggle:

Lady Adga
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Who is still watching the Simpsons?!

They're still very popular in LATAM :oops:

Archived