💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Sailor Moon Cosmos (Part 1: June 9th)

Flippy

Featured Posts

Flippy

Hi everyone! 

I’m back with yet another Sailor Moon thread! Years ago I started the original Sailor Moon Crystal thread, now the series will come to a conclusion with the last chapters from the Stars arc finally animated! I’ll keep posting updates as they come out!

FRbd9sCaUAEqSuk?format=jpg&name=medium

0-AF5-B1-E1-8-DEE-4-C5-A-9-A51-FC70-C15-

Check out the teasers below and discuss!

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 2

Lona Delery

the OG anime ending will always be superior to me, but im excited! i nevrr really cared much for SMC, but now that its coming to an end, i feel a little sad :(

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride
  • Like 2

RAMROD

I am so excited they continue with this final saga :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Meta Mart
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am so excited they continue with this final saga :applause:

How can that even be a real avatar?

By Century's End We Will Have Another Lady Gaga Album
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

RAMROD
40 minutes ago, Meta Mart said:

How can that even be a real avatar?

Why can't it be? :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
Flippy

New official trailer! 
I’m guessing they will also be doing the same thing as last time and release another trailer for the second movie! :party:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

I wonder what life is like in the parallel reality where the reboot of Sailor Moon was actually as good as the original 90s version. Where they didn’t change the animation style, wnd where they didn’t recast the original English voice actors. #justiceforterrihawkes 

• Like 1

Flippy
1 minute ago, Jay23 said:

I wonder what life is like in the parallel reality where the reboot of Sailor Moon was actually as good as the original 90s version. Where they didn’t change the animation style, wnd where they didn’t recast the original English voice actors. #justiceforterrihawkes 

Haha! Well, the artwork did actually change many times (more noticeable in between season 1 and 5) but I see what you mean. 
The 90’s anime has the nostalgia and it makes you like the characters. Gives them a personality, if you will! The reason I love the reboot is because it’s following the original storyline and that we’ll finally get to see characters that were completely erased from the last season! :excited:

Maybe VIZ should've really tried to get the OG SM voice cast to voice a lot of the characters, since in the Latin American dub, they got most of em back! 

• Like 1

Yea you’re correct about all that. The real reason why they didn’t have the original cast back is because it was originally dubbed into English in Canada, and Viz Media is American based.

5 hours ago, Flippy said:

Haha! Well, the artwork did actually change many times (more noticeable in between season 1 and 5) but I see what you mean. 
The 90’s anime has the nostalgia and it makes you like the characters. Gives them a personality, if you will! The reason I love the reboot is because it’s following the original storyline and that we’ll finally get to see characters that were completely erased from the last season! :excited:

Maybe VIZ should've really tried to get the OG SM voice cast to voice a lot of the characters, since in the Latin American dub, they got most of em back! 

• Love 1

• 3 months later...
Flippy

A new video has been posted on the official Sailor Moon YouTube channel recapping season 1, (The Dark Kingdom Saga) obviously in Japanese! :excited: